George in a maid dress :0

Some people wanted me to write George in a maid dress so here u go :D
Reminder: I am not the best writer, I write at 12-3am so ignore the spelling mistakes (im always to tired to go back to fix them)
Have two chapters today because im ☆bored☆

Dream's pov

"George pleaseee!" I whined, seeing as George shook his head. "No im not wearing that, especially not on stream!" Sapnap scooted over and sat next to me, taking the dress from my hands and shoving it in George's face. "Just do it! Don't make us look like idiots!" George rolled his eyes and groaned, yanking the dress from Sapnap. "Fine." Me and Sapnap cheered, seeing George walking to his room to change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes we saw George walking back towards each other, looking down with a noticeable blush. "Ugh...now I feel like an idiot..." He mumbled, shifting to find a comfortable way to sit while I wheezed. "You're not the only one wearing a dress ok?" I pointed towards me and Sapnap, why was Sapnap wearing a dress? He didn't have to, he didn't lose a bet unlike me and George did.

George's pov

The leggings felt too tight, the skirt was puffy and easy to lift up. Everytime I walked I felt a weird vibration throughout my body, making my breath heavy for a few seconds before I gain my composure. "Sapnap why are you wearing a dress? You don't have to you know.." I looked at Sapnap, his smile turned to a smirk as I looked away. "It migth be fun, besides, I think I look sexy in this!" Sapnap stood up to show himself off while Dream wheezed and laughed. "Yup, that's so hot" Dream said jokingly, wiping his mask as if he had a tear from laughing.

I need to get this dress off....it makes me feel weird.. I looked around and sigh, slowly standing up and walking towards the kitchen. I wanted to distract myself desperately as I came up with an idea. I'll just play minecraft to help the time pass by. I walked towards my room, leaving the door open in case if Dream or Sapnap wanted to walk in and bother me. I turned on my monitors and opened minecraft, quickly making a new world to beat.

Soon I felt my headset being pulled down, followed by hot breath hitting the back of my neck. "George~" I shivered, too afraid to answer. "George!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at my screen, seeing I had died. It was just my head?.... Dream had been sitting down in my bed looking at me until I had died. "George you kind of just blanked out and died" I laughed nervously before looking at Dream. "I did? Oh um..." My voice faided away as my head was clearly somewhere else imagining very innapropiate and perverted things I wanted to do with Dream.

"George~" Dream called out, my face turning a brigth red when I realized this isn't in my head. "h-Hi!" I akwardly said before standing up and walking towards the door, leaving the monitor on. "I-I have to clear my head..." Once I reached to door, it suddenly shut in my face, causing me to flinch and jump. "Dream what the?!" I looked to my rigth and saw Dream with his hand over the door. "What? You look cute in that dress, I just wanted to..." His voice lowered when I felt my skirt being pulled up,  I gasped before turning away and backing up against a wall. "No no no no...S-Sapnap is here.." Deep down, knowing Sapnap was here made me want to just kiss Dream and make out with him more.

Dream leaned in, only a few inches away until our lips touched. "George it's ok~" I shyly turned to Dream as he pinned my against the wall. "B-But Sapnap..." Dream moved my hair to the side, seeing my facial featured as I stuttered. I decided to give in and close the gap between us, the kiss quickly deepening as I felt Dream's hands on my waist then back, moving under my shirt and rubbing my back. My head tilted to the side, muffled sounds coming out my mouth. "Mm~"

Dream pulled away, both of us catching our breath before leaning in again to kiss. I didn't want this feeling to go away, it felt safe yet comforting.

I felt a hand on my waist, ligthly strocking it while I felt hot and nedded air. I pulled away from the kiss, gaining not only my breath but also my composure, hoping Dream hadn't heard the sounds that left my mouth. "Mm George~" Dream mumbled as I felt something bite my neck, leaning my head back while looking for something to grip onto. "W-Wha Dream!" Dream started sucking and biting onto my skin, leaving marks around my neck and collarbone. "Dreamm~" I whined but it ended up sounding like a moan, heavy breathing escaping my lips. "Hah... C-Clay wai-" I cut myself off by the sudden feeling of pleasure when Dream had bitten a specific area. I bit my lip noticing on how Dream tried looking for my sensitive area, making me feel vulnerable.

My grip changed when Dream bit down on the same area as before, a loud moan coming from my mouth. "Clay! F-Fuck~" Dream backed away after leaving a few more marks, my legs shook under me feeling like they were about to give out.

I leaned onto Dream, feeling his hands on my hair. "We need to go before Sapnap gets suspicious"  I weakly nodded and walked out the room after Dream, wearing my headset to cover the marks on my neck. "What did you guys do?" Sapnap asked teasingly. "I was playing minecraf-" I was quickly cut off by Dream. "We did this~" He leaned in for a quick kiss, seeing how I kissed back he deepened the kiss for a second before I backed away. "D-Dream!" Sapnap put his hands over his head, chuckling. "If you guys want to kiss or make out, go to your room-"

Dream, of course being the bold one, spoke up, lifting my chin so we made eye contact. "Oh I already have~" The shy and flustered expression came back to my face, slowly looking away when Sapnap said if it was true. "Woah Dream! Kiss George again" He jokingly said the last part.

Dream leaned in again for a kiss, my heart fluttering every time his lips were placed over mine. I kissed back and slowly moved my hands towards his neck while he moved his hands behind my head, one messing with my hair and the other letting my headset fall off onto the floor. I noticed late on how the marks on my neck were exposed, quickly backing away and lifting up the top part of my dress, using it to cover half my face including my neck.

"Ooh George what are you hiding?" Sapnap asked, clearly knowing the answer. I backed away slowly. "I-Im going to change back to my normal clothes..."