Drunk confessions (part 2)

Author's note: Some of you wanted me to make a part two, so here it is
I know its short but im running out of ideas :(
If you have any request or suggestions then feel free to tell me, I would love to hear your ideas :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

George's pov

My eyes were closed shut, knowing it was morning already. I felt someone's....hand? On my hair?... I tried to ignore the feeling until I heard quiet breathing. I quickly sat up and looked at who was near, it was Dream. My face flushed with a pink shade across my face, seeing his relaxed sleeping face made me aw.

Wait why were we sleeping in the same bed?... Oh no what did we do?! I cant remember! I shook my head and tried to think of what happened. My memories were blurry, slowly I started to remember, not everything but some things. Sapnap gave me a... drink... Dream and me walked to the kitchen to... I couldn't remember anything from beyond there, it frustrated me that I forgot I was even in the same bed as Dream. His sleeping figure was adorable, until he started waking up. I freaked out but had no other place to go to.

Dream opened one of his eyes, rubbing the other to fully wake up. "G-Good morning, Georgie" How can he be so calm?! I didn't say anything back, as he bagan to sit up, I accidentally dragged myself to sit on his lap so I won't fall to the floor.

I felt something hard between my legs but I decided to ignore it, looking at the floor as Dream cupped my cheek. "Aw, you're not going to say good morning back?" Dream chuckled when I didnt reply, not noticing him lean closer to my neck and gently biting it. I gasped and felt something weird forming between my legs. "W-Wha- Dream-" I bit my lip as I felt one of Dreams hand on my waist, grinding his body against mine.

Dream's pov

I moved from George's neck to his lips, leaving marks along the way and kissing him passionately. I moved my hand from his waist to his knee, feeling his pants tighten up when I moved my hand up to his crotch. George whimpered but if was muffled by the kiss, moving my hand under his boxers and wrapping my fingers around his dick, slowly moving my hand up and down. George shivered, backing away from the kiss to lean on my shoulder. "D-Drea-" "Call me clay, Georgie~" I moved my hand up and down faster, a raspy moan coming from George. "C-Clayy~"

George gripped onto my jacket, his low grunting sounds slowly turned to moans, a smirk appearing in my face. "D-Dream im c-close.." I could tell George held his breath so he could talk rigth, leaning towards his ear. "You're so hot George, just like yesterday~" George blushed and softly moaned. "Y-You remember what happened y-yesterday?.." I nodded as he slowly looked up at me, trying to keep his composure together. "W-What did we do?.."
His tired but flustered expression was adorable, I leaned close to his face. "We did this" I leaned in for a kiss, George quickly kissed back as I continued my movements from under his boxers. George gasped, I took that chance to slide my tongue in and figth for dominance. George weakly fougth back, becoming desperate as he started to grind onto my body. "Mgh~" My free hand moved behind George's neck, pulling him impossibly closer, teasing him by moaning into the kiss. I heard a loud moan from George as I felt cum drip down my hand.

I backed away from the kiss as George panted, I pulled my hand out and teasingly licked the cum off my fingers as he watched. George looked away with a small groan, his ears turning red. "D-Dream don't do that...it's e-embarassing.." I made a small moaning sound after I cleaned my hand, seeing George shiver and bite his lip.

"It was hot when you started grinding against me~" I said while George slowly looked at me. He didn't reply so I kept talking. "You're so bold~" George shifted at that and I smiled. "God if only you'd know how badly I want to fuck you now~" George looked at me, the corner of his lips twitching to form a smile as he held it back. "Then do it, there's no one here" I quickly flipped us over, George lying down on the bed while I was ontop of him. "If you insist~"

I started taking of George's boxers, then my own. George groaned impatiently. "Dreamm" I hummed and lined myself up, seeing him hold his breath and gasp. "What is it Georgie?" He shut his eyes as I slowly pushed in. "Mm, oh god this is gonna hurt" I chuckled, only pushing myself half way. "Mph! Dreamm!~" I noticed tears form in the corner of his eyes, slowly moving my hips back and forth. "Hah~ Mm~" George gripped onto the bed sheets when I started thrusting faster and harder.

3rd person's pov
George felt pain more than pleasure but it was a good kind of pain? One that made him want more.

Dream continued moving his hips back and forth, George wrapped an arm around Dream's neck, pulling himself up as his heavy breathing hit Dream's neck. Suddenly Dream started goig harder, only a few more thrusts until he released inside of George. George squirmed under Dream, quietly moaning at every movement he did. "Mm Dreamm~" George said tiredly while Dream pulled out and lowered his head, giving George a gentle kiss on his forehead.

George's breathing turned back to normal as his eyes closed shut, soon hearing low breathing indicating he was asleep. Dream looked at the time on his phone, the time only being 11am and George had already gone back to sleep. Dream smiled and laid back down next to George, messing with his hair for a bit as he closed his eyes too.

Author's note: Uhh ok so this chapter was a normal ish one since it's the same length, as in 1000 words so uh ignore the thing at the beginning saying it migth be short-