A simple bet :)

Honestly I forgot about the ideas I had to write, so every now and then I have to draw something related only I'll understand so I wont forget-

George's pov

"Wow, George stop dying!" Dream wheezed when the you died screen popped up for me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "That stupid skeleton came from behind me!" His laugh didn't stop until I had a small idea. "What if...we make a bet? If I can speedrun minecraft you'll give me 500 dollars, but if I lose then...." I was cut off by Dream. "Chat said if you lose you'll do whatever I tell you to, does that sound good?" I looked at the camera, before clicking the respawn button. "Sure I guess, let me go to another world first-"

Once I got to a new world, Dream countdown so I could start moving around and getting materials.

[Time skip]

"No no no no no, there's no food!" I said, my hunger bar looking very low. "I mean, you can kill zombies?" I shook my head. "No, I don't want rotten flesh-" Dream just contimued wheezing and laughing when looking at my stream. "I could go to the nether now since I have obsidian but I dunno-" I decided to start building the portal, it lit and I jumped in. "Wow his spawn sucks-" Dream went 'woahh' way to dramatically. "I mean-this is a bad spwan" I corrected myself, seeing the chat continue to mention Dream.

I glanced at my chat and saw a message from Dream, "Baby, just lose the bet already"

I gasped and backed away from my monitor, my eye brows raised as a warm and familiar feeling came across my cheeks. "Dream! W-What the hell?!" Dream chuckled quietly, I had no idea what to do.

No ones pov (3rd person)

George was struggling to speak, left speechless as the only thing that crossed his mind was that little message. 'Baby, just lose the bet already' Why? What did Dream want George to do so badly he had to type it. Dream smirked as he got closer to his monitor, whispering in a low seductive tone. "Baby~"

George tensed up, the chat was going crazy at seeing George's reaction, mean while Dream just adored his expression. "Stop- Dont- Dont do that..." George managed to say looking down at the floor as if Dream was im front of him. Dream wanted to see how far he could push George, wanting George to beg or plead.

"If you die, I'll still give you the money, if you want" Dream hesitated before adding, "Georgie"

George moved a hand down towards his thigh, shyly looking at the camera before he continued playing the game. His movement in the game was off, he could only do one thing at a time. He couldn't walk and mine at the same time, he was distracted by something. From time to time, George groaned but blamed it on the trades being bad or how unlucky everything was going. Dream had noticed the weird movement George did in game, his hand moving down, especially his groaning noises. When he pieced it all together, he cleared his throat to see if it would get his attention.

George silently reacted, his eyes glancing towards the camera before looking down again. Suddenly the blush on George's face was noticeable, people won't be suspicious people won't be suspicious - George arched his back, rolling his eyes to the back of his head, lifting up his head as he let out a moan which luckily sounded like a grunting noise. He moved his hand away and started playing normally again, holding back a nervous smile hoping everyone just thought it was a normal 'leaning back and getting rid of the audio so it looks like hes moaning', only this time he actually was. George used that as an excuse and people didn't question it.

Dream on the other hand, inhaled a sharp and quick breath. George constantly looked to his left, getting messages from Dream when ever he became quiet. "H-Hows my day going?" He saw a donation pop up and thankfully took the opportunity to start another conversation. "My days going great, thank you for asking!" George smiled at the camera, which Dream took a screenshot of.

George soon was pushed in lava by a cave spider as he was poisoned. "No! I was doing so well..." The last part came out as a whine when he finally checked what messages Dream sent him.

'You we're doing we'll, I could tell how you tried to hide the fact you were doing something under the table'

'That was so hot'

'Can you do it again? Please Baby'

George covered his mouth after reading only a few, before looking embarrassed. "Ok I lost, a deals a deal I guess, what do you want me to do?" George tried his best to sound casual, sighing as Dream thought for a second. "You know what I want you to do" George tried acting confused, a clear smile on his face. "I have no idea what you're talking about" George chuckled before hearing Dreams voice is a deep tone. "Oh, really?"

More messages came from Dream, for some reason making George a bit scared to read them.

'I want you to touch yourself, like earlier sneaky Georgie'

George was already embarrassed, which made him respond to Dreams messages thinking it would make him look dominant but failed miserably.

'And if I dont? I dont have to do that'

'I'll make you then'

'How?'

'End your stream.'

'What why?'

'End it'

George cleared his throat before waving bye at the camera and ending the stream. "Dream, what the hell was that?" Dream unmuted and let out a heavy breath. "Oh come on now, you say like you didn't do anything, it was pretty obvious for me" George winced once he started rubbing his bulge over his clothes. "Is this what you want- mph" George moaned softly, hearing Dream smile on the other end of the call. "You're pretty quick to obeying~"  George gasped, biting his lip as he leaned his head towards his desk. "Turn on your camera, it turned off when the stream ended"

George said a quiet but audible 'yes', Dream becoming speechless when he sees how desperate he wanted it. "Keep doing it George, you're so cute~" Dream continued looking at George, adoring the way George nodded and moaned out his name.

"D-Dream I can't-" George stuttered out, feeling himself close. Dreams voice came out as deep but calm, sending shivers down George's spine. "Keep going, I didn't say to stop"

George slipped his hand under his pants and started feeling himself, groaning at first since it all still felt new to him. "Dreamm please-" Dream wanted to take screenshots so badly, yet he refused to. "Hm? What do you want me to do?" George's breath was heavy and hard, leaning his head back as he shifted from his chair. "F-Fuck...." George stopped himself, a sense of pleasure washing over him as he released, getting his hand dirty.

---------------------------------

George calmed down, his breathing back to normal after a few minutes, cleaning himself before looking at the camera. "Dream-" He said out of breath. "Yeah?" Dream responded calmly. "Was that... good enough for you?" George asked shyly, hearing Dream chuckle. "Hell yeah, we should bet again right Baby~" George melted at hearing those words, slowly nodding.

"Y-Yeah.."

Author's note: If you read this far comment ":)" or you're favorite expression to type.
:0
:(
>:)
Something like that :D