Touchdown

Authors note: This was requested by @ThatsltL0la (sorry if I spelled it wrong)
It seemed like a fun idea to write this!
I uhh didn't know how to write it so uhh yeah
My eyes kept closing while i was writing this, like they were forced shut even though i didn't feel tired

George's pov

I honestly didn't know how the game was being played, but cheered for Dream anyways. From time to time he would glance at me with a smile and I would shyly look away. As the game got more instense, I saw the score from our school team go up, meaning we had a higer score than the other school. Dream cheered with his team before walking towards me, giving me a gentle kiss on the lips.

[Time skip because im like George and don't know much about sports-]

I followed Dream into the locker room as we talked, mainly about the game before Dream changed the subject. "I was going to ask earlier, but why are you wearing a skirt?" I looked down and blushed, a small frown forming on my face. "I just wanted to try something different than the uniform- is it bad?.." Dream immediately held my cheek and smiled at me. "Of course not! You look cute in that" I smiled and looked away, feeling a kiss on my cheek from Dream. "T-Thank you, Dream"

Dream nodded before he started changing, which I looked away with a heavy blush. "Hm? Still not ready to see me naked George~" I heard Dream laugh and wheeze while I sat down in the bench between the lockers and showers, seeing his hoodie almost laying on the floor. I picked it up and gently held it up to my face before putting it on and seeing how over sized it was.

I quietly giggled to myself and saw Dream turn to look, his chest still exposed. "What are you doin-" He saw me wearing his hoodie and saw his eyes widened. "Oh, oh my god you look so hot wearing that-" Dream grabbed one of my hands and interlocked our fingers, seeing him lean in for a kiss. I obviously kissed back, feeling myself being pushed towards the lockers, being picked up as Dream nearly rested his body on mine.

Dream moved one of his hands behind my head, ruffling and messing with my hair. He pulled away and gave soft kisses on my cheek, causing me to giggle while I could feel his smile.

3rd persons pov

Dream moved his other hand towards his thigh, moving it up is a slow motion hearing George wince quietly to himself. Dream felt George flinch when he lifted up George's skirt. George pulled away, catching his breath. "Dream- We are gonna get ca-Ah!~" George arched his back and leaned his head back while Dream bit and sucked on his neck, leaving hickeys where he wont be able to hide them.

George groaned, quickly moving his hand to his mouth to be quiet. Dream continued to leave marks while moving his hand from George's thigh to under the tight skirt he was wearing.

George's head was filled with many things as he couldn't think straight, he wanted to enjoy it but didn't want to get caught at the same time. Dream on the other hand didn't care if he got caugth, he kind of wanted to, let other people know who George belongs to. He felt himself get hard at the thought, backing away to see George with lust filled eyes, wrapping his arms around Dream's neck.

Dream smirked seeing George panting with a blush on his face. "George~" George turned to look at Dream, a small 'hm?' could be heard. Dream moved his hand towards George's cock, lightly grinding against him to tease him. George groaned, glancing at Dream for a second before looking away. Dream licked his lips and started strocking George, feeling hands grip his hair as George held back most of his moans. "Dream!-Mm~" George's breath became heavy as Dream continued, moving his hand faster while leaning towards George's neck.

George cocked his head to the side as Dream leaned in to kiss and bite his neck, hearing George moan. Dream ligthly lifted up George from the locker, passionately kissing his lips. George kissed back before backing away, gripping onto Dreams jacket as he buried his face on Dreams chest to muffle his sounds.

Dream smirked when George leaned his head back, moaning and releasing in Dreams hand. George panted heavily as he looked at Dream. "D-Dream-"

Dream cut off George with a small kiss on his lips, feeling george kiss back weakly. Once Dream backed away, he noticed how tired George looked. "You ok baby?" George nodded and leaned his head on Dreams hand.

Georges sigh and leaned against Dream, a small chuckle coming from Dream as he picked up George towards the showers amd bathrooms to change him. He cleanrd up himself and George, hearing a small whine from George when the water hit his back. "T-The water is cold..." Dream chuckled before turning it off, giving George his hoodie to wear.

George fiddled with his fingers while they both walked out the locker room, acting like nothing ever happened. Dream had an arm wrapped around George's waist while George leaned against Dream. "Do you think....any one h-heard?" Dream looked at George and shook his head. "I doubt it, you were pretty good at keeping quiet~" Dream teased, enjoying George's reaction when he looked at Drwam speechless. "I-" Dream quickly kissed his check as they walked to their dorm. "You're so cute, George" George's heart beat quickened, a smile forming on his face along with a blush. "I love you George!"

Dream looked down at George when they walked in their dorm, seeing George glance at Dream before he giggled. "I-I love you too, Dream"

Authors note: i finished this one early cuz me amd my sister beat Mineceaft again :D
I know many of you dont care so ill try and write more stories (I need ideas tho-)