Drunk Confessions

It's a love-hate relationship I guess :P

Dream's pov

After another day of streaming I decided to take a small break. I  headed downstairs to get any drink I could find, instead pouring water on a cup, sighing before walking to the couch. I heard ligth footsteps, turning to my rigth to see Sapnap and George walking around.

"Good morning..." Me and Sapnap burst out laughing at what George had said. "It's 9pm what do you mean morning?" I asked, hearing a groan from George while he walked away. "Ugh, whatever.." I felt annoyed on how he acts when he wakes up, I stood up and walked towards him. "Why do you act so rude?" George glared at me, his whole body yelling he wanted to sleep. "Just don't get in my way." He said blandly, walking away before I covered the only way outside the kitchen.

"Can you move? " George asked, clearly annoyed. "Try asking nicely" A sigh left George's lips, looking down. "Dream move." I sarcastically lifted up my arms. "Oh no im so scared, what is George going to do" George finally gave up, turning around to get a glass cup, serving himself a drink. George wasn't really the type to drink much, so even I was a bit suprised.

----------------------------------------

"Hey Dream have you seen George?" Sapnap asked. "Why did you throw this big stupid party! There going to trash our home and im going to have to clean up" I yelled frustrated, clenching my fists when I saw the crowd that had appeared a few minutes ago.

I calmed myself down, seeing Sapnap walking towards me with a drink. "Uhh here, sorry for all the people, I didn't know it would be this many" I rolled my eyes before taking the drink Sapnap handed me, taking a few sips until it was empty. I looked around for George, my body suddenly feeling hot and warm. I held my breath and froze, my eyes widening as I felt a blush on my face. What's going on?....Why do I feel so...so weird?

It felt like I was restricted to breath, trying to calm myself before walking towards the kitchen. The sounds of people faded when ai closed the door, locking it behind me. My breathing was heavy and quick, laughing breathlessly as I figured what happened. "Hah...f-fucking Sapnap...I swear..." I cut myself off, feeling my pants tighten when I heard another voice. "Mm...Dream?..." George came out of the corner of the room, drunk but still able to know what was going on around him. "G-George? How long have you been here?" He giggled, moving his hands towards mine. "Did Sapnap give you a drink too?!" George asked innocently while pushing his body again mine, making me hit the wall. "Uhh yeah w-why?"

I held back the urge to pin George to the wall and leave marks all over his neck, kissing him until we were both out of breath. I caugth myself thinking about that and laughed quietly. "W-What the hell.... is wrong with me?..." George and I made eye contact, leaning closer to each other until we were centimeters apart. "I love you Dream.." I smiled and looked to the side. "Are you sure it's not the drink talking for you?" I laughed akwardly when I felt George's breath against my lips, making me realize how easily one of us could lean in to kiss each other.

"The drink is helping me say it, Clay~" My eyes widened, feeling shivers go down my spine. Oh god... the way he said my name... I got turned on by how he said my name, closing the gap between us, leaning in to deeply kiss George. He almost immediately kissed back, wrapping his arms around my neck, giving me a chamce to flip us over so he was against the wall. I heard a small grunt from George when he hit the wall, hoping I didn't hurt him too much. Normally when George was drunk he would argue with me to the point that Sapnap needed to get in the way to stop us.

Since George was acting differently I knew Sapnap had put somehing on the drinks. I pulled away and sounded frustrated but flustered. "F-Fucking Sapnap.." George shyly looked at me with a small smile. "Maybe I asked Sapnap to do this~" My heart dropped as I blushed heavily. George asked Sapnap?!... "W-Why?" George giggled, placing his hand on the back of neck. "Why not? It would be fun~" I nervously held my breath, looking around before looking at the floor.

3rd person pov

[Little flashback?]
Sapnap knew about Dream and George's love-hate relationship. They flirted both off camera and during stream but they would also argue, just not as much in streams. George had talked to Sapnap a few days ago and told him to add 'something' in their drinks so they could talk. Sapnap didn't ask why so he did what George told him to do, George on the other hand had walked off with his drink. Dream was already looking for George, getting worried.

[Time skip to the present]

George's pov

I felt ligth headed, melting at the touch of Dream when he leaned in to kiss me again. It felt warm and safe, his arms pulling me closer. I felt Dream's hand go down towards my waist, lifting me up a bit, pulling away to look at my face. Our eyes met and we stayed still, wondering how his eyes would look if I could see their real color.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door before it opened. "I'm gonna get some drin-" It was Sapnap. He looked at us, frozen until he looked away. "Im...gonna get some drink for the others" Normally I would have been embarrassed but neither of us cared. Me and Dream casually started making out in front of Sapnap. "Don't get the kitchen dirty, it's going to be a pain to clean up" He said before closing the door like nothing happened.

I was relieved Sapnap didn't say anything about what me and Dream did. I pulled away from the kiss and heard a chuckle from Dream. "That was bold of you" I looked at him with a shy smile. "What was?" I said quietly while Dream moved one of his hands towards my cheek. "We were making out infront of Sapnap because you leaned in, that was hot~" He admitted, feeling my face get hot as I lowered my head towards his chest. I freaked out on the inside, trying to keep it together. "I-I love you, Clay.."

3rd person's pov

Dream chuckled and played with George's hair. Dream was thinking if George would remember what happened between them today. Since George is drunk he normally forgets what happens the day afterwards, or he tries to avoid talking about it. Dream leaned in and gave George a quick kiss on his forehead, earning a small giggle from George. "I love you too George"

Its valentines day when im editing this :0
Its barely 12 am and wow i need sleep-
:D