Sleep talker

I was gonna write something else but decided not to last minute so uhhh :0
Request are also open so don't be shy to ask away :]
Im tired but imma go play minecraft
Ignore the title, it was just a note for myself-

Dream's pov

I messed with George's hair as he cooked dinner, his hair getting fluffy. "Dream stop" He pushed my hand away and I pouted and looked away, acting way to dramatic. "Your hair is soft though, let me touch itttt" I heard George snicker and scoff before I looked back at him. "You're so childish Dream" I raised my eyebrows before breaking down and laughing. "That's not nice Georgie"

Suddenly my body felt warm, urgently wanting to do something flirty to George. I opened my mouth to talk then closed it before looking away and walking towards the fridge. "Is the food almost done?" George hummed my song, making me start singing quietly as I leaned closer to him. "Every winter I think back to what we used to be" My voice faded, feeling my cheeks warm and a smile on my face. George giggled before saying, "The food is almost ready" I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall, mesmerized by George's eye color, slowly making my way down to look at his lips before I cleared my throat and shifted.

"Thank you for letting me spend the nigth here, George" I glanced at George as he smiled at me. "No need to thank me, it's kind of nice to have company" I smirked and placed a hand on his shoulder, basically whispering in his ear. "You like me or my company?~" George shivered and squirmed under me, avoiding to look up at me. "I like- you- your company, it's nice" He stuttered out before sighing. "Ok, food's done!" He immediately changed the subject and I went along with it, getting plates and cups ready.

----------------------------------

Once we finished eating I stood up and took both our dishes to wash them. "Dream you don't have to do tha-" George stood up after me, walking towards the sink next to me. "The least I can do it help, Georgie" I smiled at him, seeing George's expression change to suprised to flustered. "Tha- Thanks.."

"Im...going to bed early, where do you want to sleep?" George asked before walking out the kitchen towards his room. "I'll sleep on the couch" George nodded before walking in his door and closing his door. I let out a breath I didn't notice I was holding before walking to the living room and lying on the couch.

The fresh air gave me a comfortable feeling, closing my eyes to rest for a bit.

------------------------------------

"Dreamm..." I opened my eyes and saw George standing in front of me, he rubbed his eyes meaning he was sleepy. "Huh?" I mumbled under my breath before sitting up. George tugged my jacket like a little kid would when there scared, which I found adorable. "I-Do you- my- bed?..." George was clearly either sleep talking or very sleep deprived. "You want me to sleep with you?" I saw George nod in the dark, slowly picking him up and walking to his room. There was a small window, letting some ligth enter the room when I walked in.

George wrapped his arms around my neck, quickly falling asleep on my shoulders when I heard him snoring. I sat down in the bed, not knowing if I should put him down in the bed or stay like this. I slowly lowered him onto the bed, laying down next to him, his grip on my neck loosened a bit.

"D-Drea..m.." I shifted my attention back to George. Is he sleep talking? George giggled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I flinched, quietly gasping before relaxing a bit. "I-I like you...." I looked at George, wanting to wake him up but I continued to listen. There's no way he's talking to me, he's just asleep and talking.

George mumbled something I couldn't catch, the only words I heard we're 'Dream' and 'you'. I wondered if I messed with him, would it affect his dreams? I ran my hand through his hair before moving my other hand on his waist, slowly moving it upwards towards his neck. George flinched, most likely the feeling giving him goosebumps. God what am I doing...

I leaned down towards George and let out a soft breath on his neck, seeing his shiver and shift around. "M-Mm.." I chuckled quietly before a blush appeared on both our faces, his cheeks feeling warm against my hand. I cupped his cheek and saw him lean towards my hand, a quick smile appearing on his face. "George~" I noticed George's breathing became heavy, covering his face in my chest. I can't tell if he's awake or not, is he faking? No, George would have said something by now. I bit my lip and looked away, different things crossing my mind.

"Clayyy...." The way George said my name sounded more like a whine, I held back a smirk before gently kissing his forehead. I looked down at his lips, very slowly leaning in before stopping myself. No no no, what if i wake him up? What if he finds out and hates me- I was to distracted by my thoughts that I leaned in to kiss George. It felt so wrong but god I couldn't stop myself. The kiss was gentle but passionate, soon feeling George softly kiss back. I freaked out, my heart beating rapidly, yet I didn't back away.

3rd persons pov

George's dream was filled with Dream flirting with him, not knowing it was actually happening. In his dream, Dream had leaned in for a kiss, to which he kissed back both in his dream and in the real world.

Dream gently stroked George's jawline, backing away from the kiss to catch his breath. "George I-" He stopped himself, seeing George beggining to wake up. His arms stretching sligthly before he tiredly opened one of his eyes. "D-Dream?..." George looked up at Dream. "Morning Georgie~" Dream acted like nothing happened, not wanting to make George curious or embarrassed if he found out. "Dream- did you um... did we-" George noticed Dream breathing sligthly quicker than normal, his blush noticeable. "Did we k-kiss?"

George sat up, Dream also sat up and bit his lip before slowly nodding, suprised when he saw George lean in for a kiss. Dream kissed back and placed a hand over George's hair, tilting his head while George guided him. Dream felt vulnerable but in a good way, his body ligthly leaning against George's, backing away and smiling at each other, ligth giggles came from them as they caugth there breath. "I love you George~" George hugged Dream and closed his eyes. "I-I love you too, Clay"