Freak show

Author's note: Wow the title sounds like it will be a smut oneshot. I'm not sure if this is already a story but I saw this Dreamnotfound animatic so I decided to write about what it was about, even though the video was like a minute long. (I added to the story, since I force myself to make every chapter at least 1000 words)
Tw: Mild blood related injuries

-----------------------------------

Dream's pov

I can't believe George made me go to this party. It felt out of character for him to want to come to a place like this. The loud music, the scent of alcohol almost every where, people making out on the corners of the room or on the small dining tables. I held my breath before moving around trying to get away from the crowd.

I noticed how everyone was looking at one direction to my rigth, I got curious and turned to see. It was just someone playing music, I stood still not noticing a glass bottle heading towards me. My eyes widened as it directly hit my face, breaking part of my mask. I felt my vision get blurry, the music lower and slow down while I heard a constant ringing in my ears. I looked around and felt a bit of blood on my face, wiping it off before walking towards the restroom.

I opened the door, holding the broken piece of my mask in my hand while I looked at myself in the mirror. My hands shook while I cleaned my face. Soon I heard the door open, feeling tears roll down my face. I looked up at the mirror and saw George standing behind me. "Dream? Is everything ok, what happened?" He made me turn around to look at him, feeling more tears drip down while he saw my broken mask. I held back my tears, feeling shivers around my body.

I felt George's hand on my cheek, wiping away the tears I had before. I looked at him, flinching when he started removing my mask. I didn't stop him, why would I? "Don't cry, its ok.." George said in a careful and gentle tone, leaning in for a small and quick kiss. He pulled away and left me speechless, my heart started racing as I felt a blush appear on my face.

George looked at me and gave me a smile, I nervously smiled back. I looked up at him and grabbed both his wrists, pinning him against the wall before looking down again in sligth embarrassment. George didn't say anything, giving me the chance to lift up my head and kiss him passionately, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I felt his soft lips against mine, feeling the other boy under me figth for dominance. I fought back and ended up taking control, moving a hand towards his head to guide it while I deepened the kiss more.

I felt George's hand grip onto my shoulder, hearing a low whimper from him as I lifted a leg in between his pants, making him shift around. We pulled away for air, hearing how un even each breath we took sounded like. "George, you're so pretty whem you blush.."  I held his hand, placing it towards my chest while George still collected his breath. "I - I'm not blushing"

I smirked and leaned foward to George's neck, bitting and kissing all over. "M-Mm~..." George moved his head to the side, allowing me to leave marks all over his neck. I could tell George didn't want to make any sounds, most likely biting his lip to prevent him from doing so.

No one's pov (third person?)

George had given in after a while, letting out low but audible moans as Dream left noticeable hickeys everywhere of his neck. "D-Dream what if someone w-walks in?.." George stuttered, panting heavily onto Dream's neck.

"Dont worry, we're not going to get caugth~" Dream replied, moving a hand under George's pants, waiting for George to say something. "B-But what if we d-~" Dream had placed his hand on George's ass, quickly inserting a finger when George started to talk. "Oh...f-fuck!~" George didn't have enough time to cover his mouth, instead he held onto Dream and thrusted his hips back. Dream chuckled when he noticed George fucking himself with his fingers. "Hah...~ Mm!~"

Dream pulled down George's pants with his free hand, pulling out his fingers to turn him around. George, now facing the wall, looked back at Dream as his chest rose and fell with every breath he took. "D-Dream, we're not going to do his here r-rigth?.." Dream didnt respond, taking off his own pants and boxers before thrusting his full length into George. A loud and sluttish moan came from George as he leaned his head back. "D-Dream....fuck, i-it hurts..." George cursed, his breath hitched when Dream started moving back and forth gently, not giving enough time for George to adjust. "W-Wait wait wa-"

George groaned in pain, trying to slow down the movements Dream was doing. "Dreamm!~" For some reason the thought of getting caugth was exciting for both of them, every thrust getting faster and harder. George's groans slowly turned to moans, his breath hitting the wall while he leaned his head towards Dream.

Soon George felt his legs give up, losing his composure, moaning loudly and panting heavily. Tears formed in the corner of his eyes, shivering under Dream. "You like that Georgie?~" Dream whispered, leaning towards George's back, breathing in his ear. "H-Hah~ Clay~" Dream stopped for a second, thinking of how george said his name, smiling to himself.

[Time skip because I didn't know how to continue the smut]

Dream's pov

Me and George walked out the restroom, feeling George gripping onto my sweater every time he felt pain when walking. I wrapped one of my arms around George's waist, making him flinch. I heard a whimper from George while I chuckled, heading towards a table so he can rest, knowing he was tired.

Once we reached a nearby table, we got away from the crowd and sat down next to each other. "Mm..." I looked at George when I felt him lean his head on my shoulder, letting out a low and audible sigh. I moved my arm up, letting George lean on my chest , wrapping my arm around him. He gently hugged back, feeling his breath slow down while he closed his eyes, fast asleep. I ruffled his hair, leaning my head back, sighing with a smile on my face.