Ch. 24- Crash

-ALEXANDRIA's P.O.V

I was in my room. The lights were dimmed and I was alone but... my door was open and I was shackled. My wrists to the headboard and my ankles to the bottom frame. And naked. I pulled against the restraints.

  "Hello?," I watched myself call out, "Who the hell is behind this?" I struggled some more.

   I see a hand grip the door frame from outside, then McKenzie turns the corner, wearing a skin tight, black latex body suit and black thick rimmed glasses.

  McKenzie doesn't even wear glasses. But she looks damned good in them, I'll give her that.

  Her hair is in my favorite style on her, two, high messy buns with loose tendrils framing her face. And she's holding a black piece of cloth. She's a sexy librarian-mistress hybrid. Where the hell am I? I smirked. I like it here.

   "I see you've been waiting on me," she purred and strutted towards me, a sway in her hips that my McKenzie has never showed me.

  "I have?" I struggled against the restraints again as hybrid McKenzie-Dominatrix-Librarian  approaches the foor of the bed, my naked bits fully exposed to her.

   She chuckled and started crawling up my body, keeping her chest low and her ass high.

  I LOVE IT HERE.

  When we were face to face she "Hmphed" and gave me a pout.

  "What's wrong?" I watched myself look worried.

   "It's time to go.." she said sadly.

  I tried to sit up, forgetting the restraints, "How? We didn't even get to the good stuff!" I complained.

  "Shh.." she placed a finger against my lips then dragged it down my neck, "watch." she produced the black cloth she had initially, which turns out to be a silk blindfold, and smirked before pulling it over my head. Instead of the darkness I would normally expect, I was greeted by ... light, bright pounding lights.

I groaned and rolled over and then groaned more at the cold empty space that greeted me. I squirmed trying to ignore the fluttering between my legs and stretched, a bad mood brewing.

I haven't seen her in five days. That's my limit, it's always been my limit with her. I can't go more than five days without her, I just can't. Look at me, having wet dreams and whatnot. I haven't had anything close to a wet dream since sophomore year when I had Mrs.Hamilton's class.

I grabbed my phone and decided to simp this morning, missing her more than usual, thanks to that fucking dream.

Goodmorning baby I love you ❤️

I sent the message, smirking like a middle schooler. I rolled my eyes and got up and got ready for work.

Stupid fucking work.

It's a lot more depressing when I have to spend money to get there on fucking Ubers and whatnot. I'll be glad when Chantelle gets the stick out of her ass and let's me use the car again. I get that she wants me to 'get my own' but there's no way I can save up for a car like this. I spend half my funds that I make from work on transportation to work.

As I was brushing my teeth, going over this in my head, my phone dinged.

GoodMorning Baby❤️ I love you more. Have a good day, love😚

I texted back,

FaceTime on break?

Of course❤️ my job interview's at 10 should be done by then.