Ch.12- A One Way Ticket Home

***WARNING- This chapter contains Extremely Explicit Content. Viewers Discretion is Advised***

-ALEX's P.O.V-

5:52 am.

I hadn't gotten a wink of sleep. I felt an unfamiliar heaviness in my heart. The sun was starting to rise as I sat up in bed with my legs crossed and my head in my hands.

This shit is outrageous. I can't believe this. I just keep thinking, I lost her. The only girl that cared about me, the only girl that I care about. I fucked it up quicker than it started. What. The. Fuck.

After all the shit she's been through, I doubt she's ever gonna want to talk to me again. She's been through enough without adding a bullshit, fuckgirl like me to the list of people that hurt her for no reason.

I wish she would though. I didn't want to live without her. How am I supposed to just go back to the days before McKenzie? I could never just forget the feelings that only she could give me. How am I gonna replace that shit?

I sighed for literally the 147th time since McKenzie walked out on me. This was not happening. She's not going anywhere. She just needed space for a minute. I could give her that, I guess. Whatever she needed, I just needed my McKenzie back. I can't believe the amount of guilt I felt as she backed away from me. Not out of sexual anticipation, but .. disgust. I can't have her feeling that way about me. I would do anything to have her never look at me like that again.

More hours passed with me lost in thought when there was a knock on the door. I didn't even respond before Jay swung the door open.

"You should get packing, everyone's ready to get a move on." He closed the door behind him.

I sighed one more time before finally getting out of bed. I went into the en-suite and locked the door, deciding to take a quick shower. I relished in the hot water only shortly before I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel.

When I re-entered the bedroom I was caught off guard, again, when I saw McKenzie on the floor stuffing her clothes into her bag frantically. I hurried to the door before she had a chance to react and locked it.

"McKenzie can we please talk?" I wasn't letting her walk out on me this time.

She stood up and folded her arms. Her with an attitude was still adorable as fuck, but I couldn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to.

"What is there to talk about, Alex?"

I cringed. Females are so stubborn. "What do you mean? There's a lot to talk about."

"Like?"

"Like..." Why were these kinds of questions so hard? "Like what's going to happen next. Like what I can do to fix this." I recovered my wits.

"Look, Alex. I can't do this. If I wasn't enough for you, you could've left me alone. What does Isabelle have that I don't? You told me you wanted me as your girlfriend, and why? You felt sorry for me or something? 'Cause you don't care about me, so what was it? Did you really just want to be my first fuck?!"

I wanted to grab her and hold her and whisper to her how much I cared about her, but if she was angry to the point of cursing, that might be a dangerous pursuit.

"McKenzie please don't think that," I can't believe how much it hurt for her to think that of me, "I- I, that was never the case. You know it was more than that. It is more than that."

I tested the waters, stepping closer to her. She didn't step back but she gave me a look, letting me know I was on thin ice.

"You're more than enough. You're more than I even knew could exist." She had to believe me, "I-I fucked up, but I'm still new to all this stuff, baby. I don't even remember that night. I never even thought about anyone else since we've been together. That night was just ... I don't know, baby. I just know you can't leave me."