Ch.5- Fucking Yay

-ALEX'S P.O.V-

  McKenzie slept over at my house again last night. This time we both slept in my bed. She told me that she needed to go home today so her family won't worry too much.

I didn't want her to leave me. Geez, that sounds pathetic. But it's true. We got up, showered and ate some grapes then laid back down. Right now it was almost noon and we were still in my room laying in bed, talking about anything we thought of.

"Yeah she was a psycho. Like, who cares if I smoke with other girls?" I was telling her of all my past failed dating and she laughed her ass off at all of my pathetic exes.

"She was mad because you smoke with Sammie and Aliyah? They're a part of your group!"She laughed some more.

"Yeah, I never heard that if you have a girlfriend, you can't smoke with other girls. She was just making stuff up at that point. So I dumped her." I cringed at how harsh that sounded, hoping McKenzie won't get the wrong impression of me.

"And when was this one?" She inquired.

"That was Natalie, my last ex, about four months ago"

She nodded silently.

"What about you? Tell me about your exes."

She froze up. "Uh- hum" she cleared her throat "My exes? Well uh- I don't really have any." Her blush was so freaking cute I wanted to scream.

I furrowed my brows. "Wait aren't you 18?"
She nodded
"And you never officially dated ANYONE?"
She shook her head. Well, looks like Kenzie is more innocent than I was led to believe.

"We'll surely you can't be a virgin. You're way too pretty for that." I watched her as she looked down and shook her head.

"Not even a kiss?" I asked. She looked up blushed more. Bingo.

"Well I kissed you three times." She grinned. Wow, she was counting. I smirked and then frowned.

"So I was your first kiss?!?" I came to the realization. She nodded, embarrassed.

I didn't even want it to, but the biggest smile spread across my lips and I realized I wanted to be all of McKenzie's first. It wouldn't be too hard. I already had her blushing in my bed. Normal Alex would've took the chance to corrupt the cute girl right here and right now, knowing she would be willing from the look she was giving me right now. But this Alex was different.

I reached over and tucked a long stray of chestnut hair behind her ear. Her baby blue eyes watched me with anticipation. I leaned in close to her, lips almost touching, but not quite enough.

"I think that's cute, McKenzie" I whispered ever so softly against her lips. She squirmed and squeezed her legs shut and I know that I had her right where I wanted her. I wanted so badly to give her what she wanted and rid of her of all innocence, but come on, that's obviously not a good idea. Things are already moving fast as hell with us. We already kissed twice, made out once, slept next to each other twice, she met my family and friends, Hell, I basically feel like I'm falling in love or something, all before I even asked her to be my girlfriend.

  So instead I kissed her softly on her lips, then moved up to kiss her even softer on her forehead. She blushed and looked at me confused.

  I ignored her look and finally got out of bed again.

"I'm starving. Wanna go get something to eat?" I suggest, pulling her away from her thoughts. She nods enthusiastically.

I look at my clothes. Blue Nike Joggers and a white tank top. It'll do. I put on my Nike Slides and look up. McKenzie is standing awkwardly cute in some white shirt shorts and a black cami. I laugh at her, I mean she's just too damned cute!