Ch.17- Kiss And Make Up

*WARNING-EXTREMELY EXPLICIT CONTENT- READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

-McKENZIE's P.O.V-

It's been hours. Party is still in full swing. No one's left yet. I was extremely under the influence but that didn't stop me from sulking. I knew Alex thought something. I guessed the worse she thought was that I was talking to and entertaining someone else.

How could she think I'm sexing someone else? Does she think I'm that kind of person? Ugh.

There's no getting through to this girl. One wrong move that she doesn't like and she automatically assumes the worse. She's so suspicious and paranoid, geez.

I shook my head wondering again, am I ready for this right now?

"McKenzie do you have an outfit for Pride?" Sammie giggled from on Skye's lap.

My eyes widened. Everyone's been talking about the pride parade like crazy all month. It was finally this weekend and I actually didn't have anything to wear.

I didn't get a chance to respond, "Good! Liyah, Baby and I are going shopping tomorrow. We'll pick you up."

I nodded and grinned, secretly wishing everyone would just get out. Now I'm going shopping tomorrow with the girls. One thing about this group: majority of the time the boys hang with the boys and the girls hang with the girls. So I spend a lot of time with Sammie and Aliyah. Also, apparently Alex counts as a boy, so she's not around us often.

Alex, who always seems to read my mind cleared her throat as she stubbed out the final blunt.

"Alright it was a fun party! But, it's midnight and yall know how Chantelle is when she gets off from her late shift." That was her way of saying get out.

Everybody got up and started talking at once. Making plans, saying goodbye, you know the routine.

"Don't forget we're picking you up, Kenz," Skye gave me a hug goodbye.

"Later, Rapunzel!" Steve waved and cheesed and the cheesy nickname he gave me for my long hair.

Sooner than later, it was just Alex and I again. I didn't want to talk to her. I dang sure didn't want to lay and sleep next to her.

"Alex, can you take me-" I didn't finish my sentence before she suddenly grabbed me roughly by the neck. My breath caught in my throat.

"McKenzie stop playing with me," she breathed into my ear. I don't know why, really, but something she did had me leaking down my thighs in a matter of seconds.

"No, I won't take you home, okay? You're staying here with me because you're mine, remember? I don't like secrets and lying because it makes me start assuming. I'm sorry though, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions, okay baby?"

The whole time she was whispering in my ear, she never removed her hand from my throat.

I almost moaned but bit my lip to stifle it and nodded shakily, not trusting my voice.

"I love you. A lot. I don't want to hurt you," her whispers trailed off into little caresses on my ear with her lips.

"Alexandria, you know you really pissed me off, right?" I managed to squeeze out. Her grip tightened slightly and had my eyes involuntarily rolling to the back of my head.

"I'm sorry, baby. But you pissed me off so bad. Don't keep secrets from me?"

"I won't, sorry baby," I found myself pushing my body close as possible to hers, groaning as she roughly took my breast into her freehand.