Ch.11- Broken Glass

-ALEX's P.O.V-

The next day was weird as fuck. We woke up and went to Denny's for breakfast. Everybody. We all sat at the table in complete silence. We never do that. Everyone was just looking around, pointedly at Dyno and Aliyah. After a train wreck ass breakfast, we went home.

  Sammie went in Isabelle's room with the door closed. Dyno and Jay went to the sitting area to smoke a few blunts. Aliyah was on the back patio smoking a blunt and McKenzie and I were in our room smoking a few blunts. Yes, separated sessions. Again, something we never do. Tomorrow was our last day and I couldn't be more grateful. This trip was shit, to say the least. I just wanted to go home.

It was boring and quiet. Then suddenly a fat ass alarm started sounding off. It was coming from the kitchen. I stubbed the blunt out and McKenzie and I rushed downstairs to see what the fuck was being so loud. Everyone else was wondering the same thing, I guess.

We all stood in the kitchen staring at Samantha who had a mega horn in her hand, which was making all the noise. When we all got there she shut it off.

"Sammie, what the fuck are you doing?" Aliyah spoke dryly with her arms folded.

"No, Aliyah. What the fuck are YOU guys doing." Sammie sighed, "Come on, it's awkward as hell throughout the whole house. It's like everyone has some unsettled beef."

I peeked at Dyno from the corner of my eye before she continued.

"So right now, we are starting .... GAME NIGHT!" She pulls out a duffle bag full of board games and such from under the island. What the fuck?

"So everyone's pissed and you decide it's the right time to play Monopoly and shit?" Isabelle squinted at her sister.

Since Isabelle was against the idea, I suddenly felt like it was the best idea ever. Call me petty, I know.

"Sammie's right. We need something to break all this tension. Some uno and beers and blunts and I bet we'll all be feeling better." I spoke up. I guess everyone was warming up to the thought.

"Fine. I'm in." Aliyah shrugged, "Nothing better to do." She looked pointedly at Dyno.

"I'm in too," Jay coughed, "Anything to make things go back to normal, aight?"

Isabelle rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

Now everyone just stared at Dyno. He sighed with frustration. "I don't really have a choice, do I?"

Sammie squealed and suggested we have this little "game night" outside on the downstairs patio. We were all just going with her plan at this point. I don't know why I agreed since I had some kind of feeling about this whole thing.

We started off with the classic, monopoly. As each turn passed, a blunt was passed. I was shocked that even Isabelle hit the blunt a few times. She coughed and shit, but she still hit it. Then Sammie whipped out some Jell-O shots as we played Uno. It was live and hilarious. We all are very competitive. Even Dyno was talking and enjoying himself. We played all of the games Sammie had in her little bag. It was fun and I don't know why I was worried earlier.

We had a perfect view of the California sunset as the day started to grow old. Even if we were all under the influence at the moment, at least we were tension free. It was all smooth, until,

"Well let's play Truth or Dare!" An innocent suggestion from Aliyah. Everyone laughed but agreed. I haven't played truth or dare since Missy Stevens party freshman year.

"Okay me first!" Sammie giggled and sipped her beer. "Jay, truth or dare?"

"Aw man, why me? Dare I guess." He slumped.