Ch.13- Issues And Insecurities

-McKENZIE's P.O.V-

I woke up and felt arms around me. I almost wondered who it was, but I knew her smell. Then the thoughts of last night resurfaced in my mind. Alex has popped up at my house, sweet talked her way back into my life and finessed her way into my panties. And I let her.

  But also, she did things to me. Oh, god, she did such great things. She made me feel like I was exploding. I never felt like that. I squeezed my thighs together remembering the sensations from last night. It was so intense.

  I turned in her arms, not really caring if I woke her up. So that was sex? No wonder everyone's so crazy about that stuff. It's freaking amazing. I kind of wanted to do it again, but I also felt conflicted.

    I'm not sure about anything. I didn't know what to trust. Of course she would pull up to my house for a late night booty call. I can't believe I let her do it, though. She easily made her way into my house to fuck me and have me falling all over again. That's what fuckgirls do isn't it?

  She told me she loved me and she would do anything to make things right. But what needed to be done? It's like once I found out, a lot of other things I never worried about began to surface.

  Is Alex sexing other girls, too? How many others have she did what she did to me? I only found out about Isabelle, but is there others? If there isn't, will there be in the future? Is this all just some sex game to her?

I sighed. Why did I let her do those things to me? I just allowed myself to be another one of Alex's many bodies.

  Just then, she started to stir. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I felt my heartbeat pick up early in the morning. No matter what doubts I had, I couldn't deny the way she made me feel.

   "GoodMorning, my baby," her morning voice was so sexy. I felt an unfamiliar twist in the pit of my stomach, kind of like last night. Ugh! She was so attractive, it's no mystery why females swooned over here.

  She grabbed my chin and tilted my head to meet her eyes, "Are you okay?"

  She can read me so well. It's like I can never hide anything from her.

  "Why did you come over last night?" I asked firmly.

She looked taken aback, "I-I told you. I wanted to check on you."

  "Are you sure? Because it seemed like you had ulterior motives from the start."

She frowned, angrily. "McKenzie, please don't start. If there was any ulterior motive, it was to get you back." She took a breath, "What happened last night was just a heat of the moment."

  She fumbled under the covers until she grabbed my hand, gently squeezing.

  "I meant what I said last night. Every word. And I won't apologize for last night. I have no regrets about what we did or when we did it. It was real and beautiful and totally worth it."

  It was then when I reached my conclusion. No matter what Alex really feels about me, no matter what was true and what was a lie, I didn't want to give up the way she made me feel. I've never had anyone really love me. Or atleast act like it the way she does. I liked feeling special. Being loved. And I couldn't give it up.

  If it was all just a game for her, she played it well and I didn't care anymore. She cared about me, at least when she was with me. If that's all I can get then I'll take it. Right now, I couldn't stop loving her even if she sexed another girl right in my face. It's pathetic, I know, but no one ever cared about me the way Alex does, or pretends to. No one takes the time to assure me and make me happy and no one definitely never made me explode like she did last night.