Ch.10- Save Me

*This  Chapter Contains Triggering Content Viewers Discretion is Advised.*

-ALEX's P.O.V-

"Where the hell did you put the cooler?!" Sammie was yelling at Dyno.

"Alex, do you have the loud speaker?" I was the third person Jay asked this question to from what I heard.

I shook my head and took a swig of the beer I was holding. It was 'beach day', and of course the shit was chaotic as fuck.

Sammie lost the cooler, Jay apparently lost the speaker, Dyno and Aliyah are still giving each other the cold shoulder and McKenzie has been upstairs "getting ready" for like an hour.

As I took another sip of the bitter ass drink, Isabelle came parading into the kitchen wearing an olive green bikini, barely covered by a sheer, black coverup. Damn, She looked good. I shook my head.

It Seems as if the tension in the previously empty room went from 0-100, making me slightly uncomfortable.

I picked up my phone and pretended to scroll through social media then I couldn't stop the eye roll as Isabelle sat on the stool next to me.

"Hey," Her attempt at a friendly greeting was just weird. I didn't know how to react to Isabelle anymore. I usually wouldn't even have to worry about her, but here she is, sitting next to me in her parents' beach house.

"What's up?" I absentmindedly avoided eye contact.

"You do know that we're going to the beach, right?" She raised a brow.

"Hmm. Well, no shit."

"And that's what you're wearing?" She ignored my attitude.

I took a look at my attire. Just a white nike swim top and some black swim shorts. I chuckled a little.

"If you thought I was gonna throw on one of those little bikinis y'all are wearing, you surely don't know me well enough."

"Hmm," Isabelle hummed, looked me dead in the eye then, boldly, reached over and downed the rest of my abandoned beer. "Maybe you should let me then. Get to know you, I mean." She leaned closer to me, officially in my personal space.

Woah, wait a minute. Huh?

I'm not shallow. I can obviously pick up on the signs Isabelle was sending me. But, what the fuck?

I smirked a little, fully ready to play this game. Then remembered that I actually can't play this game.

"I would, Bella. But too bad I'm already getting to know someone else," I reveled at her crest fallen expression.

They call this Sadism. Pleasure from other's suffering. And watching Isabelle realize she can't have me, was indeed pleasurable, for now. I don't know why it was so fun to mess with her.

Speak of the fucking devil, just then, McKenzie came strutting into the damned kitchen. And I mean, strutting. I actually forgot Isabelle was sitting next to me, giving me a slight death glare, as I watched McKenzie enter the room in some tiny, low rise jean shorts, effectively showing off the side of her red bikini bottoms. A necklace with a small heart pendant hung, bringing my attention to her chest, barely covered by an equally tiny red bikini top. And that's all she had on, save for some white flip flops.

The skimpy attire was contradicted by her two, cute and innocent messy buns and a fucking adorable shy smile.

"I found the damned cooler!" I heard Dyno yell from somewhere in the house, breaking me out of the trance McKenzie put me in.