Ch.7- What. The. F...

-ALEX's P.O.V-

Have you ever been at school in gym, minding your own business. Then wham! You get clucked in the head with a basketball? Yeah, me too.
Well that's how my head was feeling right now. I tried to open my eyes, but the bright ass sunlight only exacerbated my pain.

So I just laid here with my eyes closed. Not even knowing where the fuck I am.

Once the pounding in my head reduced to a nagging ache, I was able to let my eyes adjust to the sunlight and see my surroundings.

White bed sheets, black dresser. Yeah, I still don't know where the fuck I am. I've never seen this pl-

What the fuck?

A soft snore made my head shoot to the other side of the bed. Apparently, I wasn't alone.

Shit.

There was a girl with familiar strawberry blonde hair laying on her side, facing away from me. I rolled my eyes as my anxiety grew.

Alex, I swear to god, you do a lot of dumb shit, but if you fucked Samantha ...

I ran a hand through my messy hair and sighed. Day two of my new relationship and I'm already fucking up. Sigh. I took another look at the girl. I was about to wake her...

But did I really wanna know the truth?

I could just leave, forget this ever happened. Which would be easy considering I don't fucking remember anything anyways. But curiosity killed the cat.

I kinda roughly shook the person's shoulder and they began to stir. I closed my eyes and cringed, expecting to be met by a pair of brilliant green eyes.

Literally, what am I gonna do?

I braced myself and opened my eyes. And there they were. The iridescent green eyes I feared. But.... the face wasn't right.

I squinted, not believing this shit. If there's a god out there ....

Screw you.

"Alexandria!" Yeah, it was definitely not Sammie, but fucking close enough.

"Bella? What the fuck?" Out of all 8 billion people in the world, this was the last person I thought I would wake up next to.

What the fuck was I doing here with Sammie's sister?

*******************************

-McKENZIE'S P.O.V.-

  It's been three days since I last saw Alex, but she texted me everyday and called me every night.

Right now, I was helping Meg pack. She left for New York tomorrow and was freaking annoying me.

"Does this dress look corporate? Or slutty?" She asked about the thirtieth item in her closet.

"What's the freaking difference?" I rolled my eyes and plopped myself onto her bed.

"The difference is-," She was cut off by my phone ringing.

Grumpy Alex 😍

"Shut up!" I got up quickly and ran to my room then picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" I sounded out of breath. Why did I run?

"Hey." She sounded different these last couple days, almost sad.

Maybe she misses me .... I hope so.

"What's up?" I figured she called me for a specific reason.