Ch.20- Welcome Home, Everybody!

-ALEX's P.O.V

At 6:22 I was just about done getting ready. I went down stairs and knocked on Chantelle's door.

"Looking spiffy, old timer. What's your plans?" I complimented when she opened the door looking put together, something completely out of sorts for Chantelle.

"I," she popped her imaginary collar, lamely, "got a hot date tonight so no, you may not hijack my vehicle. Good day, ma'am."

I rolled my eyes, "Come on, you're old, my dates should matter more than yours,"

She crossed her arms, "Actually, aren't you in a committed relationship already? While I, however, am still trying to seal the deal, alright Santiago? So that definitely means that my date tonight is holding more weight over yours." She shrugged "Better take an Uber," she closed the door in my face.

I groaned.

"You old folk have a real weird way twisting knowledge, you know!" I shouted through the door before stalking off angrily.

Now I have to spend money on Ubers and shit. This girl is lucky I would buy 25 Ubers right now just to see her.

30 minutes later my Uber was pulling up outside McKenzie's house. I got out and they pulled off as I called McKenzie.

"Yea, I'm outside," I told her.

"Alright, one second,"

One second later the door was opening and I was greeted by luscious chestnut locks flowing to her waist, tight, dark jeans that made her hips and ass look wow and such a fucking pretty ass smile.

My stomach clenched. Fuck McKenzie, why can't I fuck you, tonight?

I pulled her into me for a kiss right there on the front porch. She moaned and fell into me willingly. My hand found her ass to grip it and wow. Where the fuck did she get these jeans from? They were about to make me ravage her right here and now.

She pulled back when my hand that gripped her ass slipped between her thighs. No fun.

"We can not do that again when we get in here."

"Sorry. Sorry, it was all me," I held my hands up, "I will demonstrate greater self control, ma'am," I teased her.

"Good," she bit her lip, "because there is a lot I have to tell you."

Just then, it seems, I heard... laughter? Kids? Does Megan have kids?

McKenzie allowed me in the house and led me to the dining room.

There were two little boys sitting at the table, looking at something on a phone. They looked up when we went entered and I was flabbergasted and frozen.

I looked around the room to be struck by six gorgeous ocean blue eyes. They looked just like her. Oh fucking fuck. Did McKenzie have kidss?!?

"Guys I want you to meet Alex," she took a breath, "She's my girlfriend."

"Hey guys," I smiled and waved, but slightly terrified. I don't know, kids are intimidating, okay?