Ch.22- Black Holes

**WARNING, YES ITS ONE OF THOSE CHAPTERS WITH PLENTY XXX AND KINK.. READERS DISCRETION ADVISED ***

-ALIYAH's P.O.V

Pleaseeee please please. Make. It. Stop.

I don't ever want to drink again. Everyone's asleep I believe. But I can't. I want to sooo bad. I'm so tired. But, everytime I close my eyes, I'm falling through an endless black hole and feel like I'm about to vomit again. Plus, it's hot as fuck.

I seriously need some air. I'm feeling faint. I guess liquor isn't for everyone. I'll just stick to weed. I slipped as quietly and carefully as I could from under Dyno and grabbed my phone. 1:37 am. I stumbled to the few steps that led to the back door. Trying to make as little noise as possible, slipping out to the side of my boyfriend's house.

The night time San Diego air felt amazing and seemed to be just what I needed as the nausea and bile dissipated almost immediately. I took deep breaths and just enjoyed the ability to close my eyes without falling through a hole.

But my eyes snapped open as I heard a noise. Someone was coming. I thought everyone was asleep. I turned my head to see Skye. Her eyes met me as if she were looking for me.

"Hey, Skye," I spoke, actually grateful for some company.

"Aliyah," she breathed. I relaxed. Something about Skye just made me feel calm. She had a real great personality, I can see why Sammie is attached to her.
"What're you doing our here by yourself?"

I wrapped my arms around myself, "I-I was feeling a little sick again. I guess I needed some air," I shrugged. Skye moved closer and rested her hand on my shoulder. I might've still been a little drunk but it seemed like she was really close and her warm breath was right in my ear.

"I know the feeling, Ali. I actually needed some air myself," Was she whispering? Why did everything seem so ... intimate right now. She removed her hand from my shoulder. "Actually, I think I have something that would make us feel better."

I concluded I was definitely still drunk as she opened her other hand and revealed a perfectly rolled blunt and lighter. How did I not see that all this time? But also, she might be right. Once she brought it up, there wasn't anything I needed more right now than a blunt.

I grinned at her and she smirked back as she sparked the blunt up and passed it. We smoked in a comfortable silence until Skye broke it.

"So is that story true?" She asked, "About you and the college girl?"

My heart dropped at the mention of Melanie. But then I just shrugged and chuckled a little, "Yea, I guess. I mean - of course Sammie was a little dramatic in some places, but-"

She cut me off, "You're not over it, are you?"

I felt the blood rush from my face. What did she mean? What is she getting at?

"W-What?"

"You liked her. You liked the fact that she was a girl. You didn't end it. She did. She broke your heart and you went back to what was safe. Dyno. Men. But you still have those feelings. Don't you?"

I almost dropped the blunt. H-How? How could she know any of that? I couldn't look at her.

"Aliyah, I pay attention to you. I listen to you, and I may go as far as to say I know you. You still have those feelings. Don't you?" She repeated.

I closed my eyes, uncharacteristically relieved.

"I do." I never thought admitting that would feel this good, "I do, Skye. Almost everyday and certainly every night. But- I can't. I should be happy where I am. I have a boyfriend who loves me and a family who supports me. All that can be taken away."