𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 ❦ 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧

Prompt: Jimin watches Y/N from afar

~~

Jimin sat under the shade of his favorite tree in the courtyard. He leaned back against its rough bark, relishing in this moment of peace. It had become routine at this point: get out of class, rush over to the tree, wait for her.

Before he could relax any further, he heard footsteps pounding down the gravel path. He abruptly sat up straight in his spot. Jimin's eyes widened in wonder as he took in every detail of the girl.

Her long h/c hair flowed behind her, chest heaving in exhaustion as she rushed home. She stopped near the end of the path to catch her breath, allowing the black haired boy to observe her more closely.

Jimin was taken out of his trance when her head turned in his direction. Y/N's gaze traveled over the landscape until it landed on the boy sitting beneath the tree. It felt as if time froze around him as she offered him a warm smile. Jimin admired how the sun shone over her figure, making her eyes twinkle even more than usual.

After a moment, the boy smiled back at her. An indescribably peaceful air settled between the two teens. That same aura remained even after the girl broke eye contact.

Jimin watched as she gracefully turned on her heel, continuing her trek back to her abode. He kept his eyes on her until she was finally out of sight.

His eyes filled with pure adoration, as if his whole world was laid out before him. In some ways, it was.

~~

A/N:
Even though the idea is a bit simplistic, I really like this chapter. I almost scrapped the idea at first because I thought it would be boring. But, I ended up just writing it because it made me happy. It felt nice to describe the pure love someone can feel.

I wrote this while listening to the BTS World soundtrack......

-Belle