𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ❦ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

Prompt: Jungkook gets lost in the woods

Prompt: Jungkook gets lost in the woods. His only option is to search for a certain someone.

~~

The boy wandered around the forest, exhaustion clear in his droopy doe eyes. He had lost count of the days he spent stranded in this forest, but had a feeling he didn't want to know the inevitably large number.

He just wandered around with the hope of finding one oh-so familiar face.

He was knocked out of his sleep-deprived daze when his body made contact with the ground. He had tripped over a large tree root. The boy winced in pain, no doubt earning some fresh bruises from the impact. He laid there for a few seconds, which turned to minutes and what felt like hours.

Maybe I should just give up, he thought as he sighed in despair. Making no move to get up, he continued to sulk in all of his negative emotions. That was until he heard a voice he had been longing to hear for what felt like a century.

"Jungkook.....?"

The boy's head instantly shot up from the ground. His eyes watered in disbelief as he scrambled up from the forest floor.

"Y/N!!!" he exclaimed. The two teens united in a hug, clinging onto each other like their lives depended on it. They both squeezed their eyes shut as if to savor the moment. The two stayed like this for a while, each relishing in the fact that they had been reunited with the love of their lives.

After days of feeling lost and empty inside, Jungkook finally felt like he was whole again.

~~

A/N:
As always, I really enjoyed writing this chapter!! Usually, whenever I write stuff about Kook it's for his character in my other book, who I like to call: Murder-Man Jungkook.

I think that says enough about what kind of character he is.....

So making a fluffier JK was fun 😌💜

Also, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!! 💕💌💘
I get way too excited about holidays sometimes 😔

-Belle