𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❦ 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧

Prompt: When a loud noise awakens her in the night, Y/N finds herself freightened and seeking comfort

~~

You woke up in the middle of the night, sweat coating your shivering body. You sat up and frantically whipped your head around the room in fear. Your dream had been realistic, so much so that you feared someone was watching you. After finding nothing out of place in your bedroom, you exhale in relief. You steady your labored breathing and lay back down.

There's no one in the room with you.

Everything is fine.

How could someone even get into your room anywa-

Any sense of reassurance shattered when you heard rustling coming from your window.

You turned your shaky gaze to the night sky peeking through the shades. The rustling continued, as if something was trying to open it from outside. A small shadow flickered across the window sill.

You pulled your sheets up to your chin, not knowing how else to protect yourself. The sound of your frantic breathing echoed throughout the room.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

You reached your breaking point when the "thing" began hitting the glass of the window.

"JIMIN!!" you screamed in fear.

Not even a second later, you heard loud footsteps travel down the hall. Your bedroom door swung open at the speed of light. A wild looking Jimin stormed into the room, hair pointing in all directions and clothes disheveled. His eyes were rigid with fear until he saw your shaking form.

Jimin rushed to your bedside, eyes now soft with worry. You threw yourself into his arms immediately.

"What happened, Y/N?!"

You raised a trembling finger toward the window, "T-there's something outsi-"

Bang!

The loud noises resumed, but were more aggressive than before. You buried your face in Jimin's warm chest. Distressed whimpers escaped your lips as you tried to hold back your tears.

Jimin protectively pulled you closer to his body. You looked up at him in surprise, making eye contact with the male. He looked at you with a heartbroken expression, saddened at your fearful state. Though, this soon morphed into determination as the banging worsened.

He kissed your forehead, his plush lips lingering on your skin for a moment. Jimin released you from his strong arms and made his way toward the window. He yanked the curtains apart, only to immediately relax at the sight behind them.

The tension left your body as your eyes caught sight of a bird. Jimin tapped on the window a bit, frightening it before it flew off.

The male walked back to your bed, sitting down on the edge. He gave you a reassuring smile and took you back into his warm embrace.