𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❦ 𝐁𝐓𝐒

Prompt: Taehyung and Namjoon deal with an odd situation

~~

"You're not surprised by this... like, at all?!"

"Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist, after all," Namjoon shrugged before pulling on his lab gloves. He stalked over to his vile stand with his assistant, Taehyung, on his heels.

"B-but, this guy-"

"-turned into a bunny? I'm aware of this." Namjoon continued mixing solutions together, ignoring Taehyung's frazzled state.

The assistant frowned, anxiety building up in his system, "How are we supposed to fix this?"

"To be quite honest, I'm not sure yet. This is a curious phenomenon." Namjoon continued, "Just try to calm down and we'll solve this issue in an orderly fashion."

Taehyung's features morphed into a mask of disbelief. "You never even showed me the case file! I have no idea what we're doing aND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE F*CKING CALM-"

"Woah, woah, woah," the scientist inturupted. "What did I say about using foul language in the lab?"

".....not to use it."

"And what did you just do, Taehyung?"

"Say 'f*cking'..."

"I-" he narrowed his eyes at his oblivious assistant. "I'm not even going to bother with you anymore."

Namjoon went back to work, mixing various liquids and powders as he saw fit. Meanwhile, Taehyung walked over to a small cage sitting isolated on a counter. Inside of the cage was a black, hairy blob. The assistant stuck his finger through the bars and carressed the soft fur.

Taehyung giggled to himself, "It kinda reminds me of those pom pom keychains that kids would put on their backpacks in middle school." The blob shifted inside the cage, as if responding to Taehyung's touch.

Namjoon sighed from across the lab, "I already told you specifically not to touch it!"

"Awww, but it's so- OW- DAMMIT-" Taehyung jerked his finger away from the cage, cradling it with his undamaged hand. "IT F*CKING BIT ME!"

The bunny, or blob as Taehyung had called it, glared at the ignorant assistant. It screeched at him, but not in a normal squeaky bunny voice. This noise sounded almost... human.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU CRUSTY RAT!"

Taehyung paused, eyes wide in confusion.

That voice... wasn't Namjoon's.

The assistant's head snapped down to the bunny, which still had its burning gaze set on him.

Oh, shit...

"NAMJOONIE, IT JUST SPOKE TO ME-"

~~

A/N:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Y'ALL 🎃👻

The way I was laughing when I saw Namjoon as the "Mad Scientist" in the new Season's Greetings- I started writing this in March, this wasn't planned ✋🏻😭

I actually plan on making this a full book in the near future! But I decided that a little preview wouldn't hurt, which explains the short length. Can't give too much away 🤡

If you enjoyed this sneak peek, keep a lookout for the full book! Hopefully I'll have that out soon. (The idea came from a prompt, where your story had to include the whole "nothing shocks me" line.)

I'd really appreciate if you voted and stanned Odi 🦔

-Belle 🔔