𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 ❦ 𝐉𝐢𝐧

Prompt: Jin reminisces during a visit to his "secret hideout"

~~

Jin scrunches up his nose at the stuffy atmosphere surrounding him. Attempting to shift into a more comfortable position, he accidentally hits his forehead on the ceiling of the small compartment. The boy winced at the pang of pain that spread throughout his face.

Was he inside a locker? Yes.
Was it a little uncomfortable? Yes.
Did he now have a bump on his forehead? Yes.
But, did he really mind? Yes and no.

He minded the part about the bump on his beautiful forehead... but he really did enjoy his time in the locker. It was his safe place. His sanctuary.

Years ago when Jin was a meek little freshman, he felt lonely. He was embarrassed by the fact that he had no friends to hang out with during lunch. So, he hid out in his locker every day during lunch period. He'd just chill there reading manga or playing games on his phone. It truly was the life. Of course, he fit inside the locker a bit better when he was a freshman. But that didn't stop him from stuffing his broad shoulders into the small space even now.

Jin was a senior now, and he had made a couple of friends over the years. Six friends, to be exact. He was pretty close to all of them and they typically hung out in an empty classroom near the back of the school building. But, only one of the boys knew about his secret hideout. That boy was Min Yoongi.

**

It was mid-way through freshman year. Jin was exiting the locker after the school bell rung, signaling the start of his next class. But, he found himself in a... situation.

Jin's shoulders were stuck in the opening of the locker. He had no idea what had happened! He could usually slip right out of the locker with ease, but all of a sudden he was trapped! He couldn't help but think that this was karma for being anti-social.

And for some reason, his punishment was... puberty?

Sure, he had no idea what was happening, but he knew one thing: he needed to get to class or he'd get detention!

Now panicking, Jin desperately tried to ram his body out of the locker, but it was no use. As he struggled, he made a lot of noise. Enough noise to catch the attention of a certain snoozing boy.

Yoongi had been skipping class and taking a nap inside a storage closet when he heard banging. Jolting up from his beanbag chair (which he had bribed the janitor into letting him keep in the closet along with some pajamas), he peaked out of the door. His eyes landed on the scene: a kid from his grade stuck inside a locker, face red with frustration. So, he did what any normal person would do. He rushed out to help the poor boy and-

Haha. No.

Instead of assisting him, Yoongi doubled over in laughter. His high pitched cackles caused him to barrel out of the closet and into the hallway. As he struggled to keep his footing, Jin was startled into silence. He stopped trying to escape the locker, eyes wide and mouth agape in embarrassment. He was mortified, to say the least.