𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 ❦ 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢

Prompt: Yoongi and Y/N enjoy what the camp has to offer as their relationship blossoms

Prompt: Yoongi and Y/N enjoy what the camp has to offer as their relationship blossoms. A continuation of 'Stuck Here'.

~~

"What the hell, Yoongi?!" Y/N yelled at the mischievous male. "Why'd you splash me?"

The boy in question smirked at Y/N's annoyance, "Sorry, it was an accident."

"Accident, my ass!" Not believing his feigned innocence for a second, Y/N narrowed her eyes at him. She groaned in exasperation, "Oh? I suppose the time you threw my mattress into the lake was an accident too, huh?"

"Yep, my hands slipped, and poof!" Yoongi mimicked an explosion with his hands. "Suddenly your mattress was in the water. Truly a mystery how that happened," He explained, putting on wide 'innocent' eyes to further sell his argument.

Y/N, dumbfounded by his logic, internally facepalmed. "I swear, you're such a child."

"Only for you."

A smug grin adorned Yoongi's face as he watched the gears move in the girl's head. Y/N felt her cheeks flush a brilliant pink as she fully processed Yoongi's words.

She opened her mouth to reply, but her mind wouldn't cooperate. The girl was simply unable to produce a coherent thought. Feeling accomplished, Yoongi leaned back in his spot with a small smile on his face.

Today, instead of attending some dumb camp activity, the two had decided to take a canoe out on the lake. After finding one without holes in the bottom, the two hoisted it into the water. Rowing out was quite the effort, especially since Yoongi insisted that he should be allowed to take a nap while Y/N rows (to which he got thwacked on the head for and ended up helping anyways). With the two working together, they were able to drift towards the middle of the lake in no time.

That brings us back to the present moment.

After a moment of stunned silence, Y/N's mind scanned Yoongi's words again. Suspicion creeped into her emotions and slapped away her school girl butterflies. Something about Yoongi's argument wasn't adding up... even if it was just an excuse.

"Why did you have my mattress in the first place?"

Not expecting the sudden question, Yoongi did a double take. His smile was gone as he frantically attempted to cover his tracks. He cleared his throat, nonchalantly throwing his head back.

"It was for the prank, obviously."

"Yeah, but if we're legitimately using your little excuse as backstory, it almost sounds like you didn't mean to drop it in the first place."

Did Y/N know what she was doing?

...

Well, no-

But, still! She was going to give him a hard time about his dumb story. If he had the nerve to make something up, she was going to be over analyze it. Besides, he was obviously hiding something. If the panic in his tone wasn't evidence enough, maybe the way he fiddled with his thumbs (something Yoongi only did when he was nervous) gave it away.