𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ❦ 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧

Prompts: A young Jimin admires the night sky with childlike wonder

~~

The stars decorated the night sky, twinkling ever so gently. Their shining glow dispelled the darkness that was present in the world. As they emerged, they brought with them purity, hope, and life.

Perhaps that's why the boy was so infatuated with them.

He was only 7 years of age, yet he was incredibly curious about them.

Where did they come from? What made them so bright? Why did he find them so beautiful?

Yet, his questions went unanswered. But he was content with that, which was strange for the child that constantly asked questions about everything.

Maybe it was the star's mysteriousness that intrigued him. Or their glittering innocence that drew him in.

Whatever it was, it had a hold on him. It kept him coming to his window every night to observe the sky.

Though the boy had many unanswered questions, he knew one thing for sure:

None of this was a coincidence.

He had always had a certain fondness for the stars. It was almost strange how much he'd obsess over them at times. No one ever seemed to understand him when it came to this topic. His friends never gave the stars a second glance, too busy fighting over who got the last cheese puff. While his family entertained the boy's interest, they never actually showed any for themselves.

This only further convinced the boy that this was destiny. That fate had intertwined his future with the stars.

As outlandish as it sounded, the boy wanted to be a star himself.

He wanted to illuminate the way for others who felt lost. He wanted to dance across the night sky in a beautiful display of light. He wanted to bring others happiness.

He wanted someone to adore him as much as he had admired his beloved stars.

Little did he know, his wishes for the future weren't too far off.

~~

A/N:
HAPPY JIMIN DAY!!! 🐥💜🎉🎊
I'm back with another oneshot, this time for Jimin's birthday. I don't think I've ever uploaded this many times in a row! I hope I can keep posting often (maybe not THIS often, but still). I was inspired by this one scene in "The Princess and the Frog" where Tiana looks out at the stars as a child. But my main inspirations were "Serendipity" and "DNA" by BTS. The lyrics spoke about destiny and such, which influenced the chapter.

Happy birthday, Jiminie 💜From the first time I heard your beautiful voice, I knew it was special

From the first time I heard your beautiful voice, I knew it was special. You're able to express so many emotions at once through your singing. Though, I had no idea how fond of your voice I would become in the future. It's been such a joy to learn more about you and your personality over the last year. I've become invested in not only your music, but you as a person. Despite your own hardships, you always act as a selfless pillar for those struggling around you. I relate to you a lot, and I'm inspired by your strength.

There's a certain word that comes to mind when I think of you: precious. Your soul and existence are so incredibly precious to not only me, but everyone around you. You carry this certain softness to you that eases others. That's probably why I've become so fond of you in such a short amount of time. Thank you for being a comfort for me, and reassuring me when I feel doubtful. Get a lot of rest, eat well, and keep your youthful jubilance! Relish in the love you will inevitably receive on this day, you definitely deserve to do so!

-Belle 🔔