𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 ❦ 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢

Prompt: A dark figure travels through the foreboding halls of the HYBE building

Interlude: a short dramatic piece.

~~

Late at night, the dark halls of the HYBE building were still as ever. Not a sound could be heard, save for the steady tapping of footsteps. Said footsteps came from a tall figure making its way towards a particular room. The figure was cloaked in darkness. A bucket hat and mask obscured their appearance from sight. Though, no one was around to vy after the identity of this mysterious individual.

Soon, they stopped in front of the door to a studio. They reached out towards the keypad, typing out the password with an air of familiarity in their motions. Silence flooded the hall again, the only sound being the presses of buttons. A low buzzing sound omitted from the now unlocked door. The figure then grabbed the handle of the door, leaving the isolated halls to their own devices.

The rustling of a jacket filled the stagnant studio. The room was setup minimalisticly, yet with a modern and neat ambiance. Throwing their belongings onto a small couch, the figure sunk into a plush rolling chair. Finally, they removed their mask, revealing the face of a young man.

The low lighting of the studio contoured the soft slopes of his rounded cheeks. Yet, the sharpness of his jawline brought a maturity to his features. The man had a precise edge in his eyes, scrutinizing the world around him. Though, at that moment, they had a glazed-over look that only came with exhaustion. Still, there was an evident warmth in them. A glow that said, "I'll move forward for as long as my heart beats within my chest."

The man sighed, logging into his monitor and pulling up his files on the large screen. The undeniable lag in his movements didn't deter him. Fatigue wasn't unfamiliar to the man, afterall. His work was his top priority and he would get it done. He had to.

As soon as he completed enough to set his mind at ease, he would rest. But for now, he would pour his heart and soul into the songs he worked so hard to have heard by many.

So, he let himself be taken away as he pressed the play button on his latest track. The sounds of nature and melancholy guitar flooded his headphones for the millionth time that week, allowing him to fall into the intimate process of producing.

~~

A/N:
HAPPY YOONGI DAY!! 🐱🎉🎊💜
I'm so sorry, I'm so late but IM HERE-
This was another really short one because I had to gather up my last teaspoon of motivation. I'm still kinda going through it, but I momentarily put that on the back burner for Yoongi 😤 I tried to highlight my favorite quality about Yoongi, which was his hard-working-attitude. The song he was working on is "Interlude: Set me free". It's one of my favorites so I took this chapter back to before D-2 released.

(I'LL TRY AND UPDATE FOR REAL SOON!!!! I'm just so exhausted lately that I can't really write well...)

Happy Birthday, Yoongi 💜

Thank you for being a light in the dark for so many struggling people, including myself. Your strength inspires me to become more resilient and overcome my stressors. The music you create will always be a comfort to me. I hope that you were able to be happy on your special day. That simple, undeniable contentment that you feel when you're surrounded by those you care about. Know that you're loved by many, forever and always. Take care of yourself!

Love,
Belle 🔔

Love,Belle 🔔