𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 ❦ 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠

Prompt: Y/N goes to a Karaoke place with a friend and encounters an intriguing individual

(1k special chapter! Please read the author's note at the end 🙃)

~~

The establishment was full of people, all of them milling around aimlessly like ants. Wafting through the air was the thick smell of alchohol and cheap perfume. But, above the stuffy atmosphere was a whirr of what almost seemed like excitement. The obnoxiously bright neon lights glared into people's eyes, blinding them as soon as they stepped into the room.

This was the perfect club atmosphere, right?

Well, maybe it would be if this was actually a club.

Y/N leaned her back against her chair, feeling a bit overwhelmed. She tugged at the sleeves of her black hoodie in boredom as she observed the scene around her.

Her friend, Yoojin, had invited her out for the night. She didn't want to be a killjoy, so she decided to go along with the plans. The poor girl had no idea that the place would be this populated.

Or that people would sneak in their own drinks.

The place wasn't actually a club or bar of any kind. It was a fairly small karaoke place with a miniature stage and tables scattered around the floor.

Still, the two girls did their best to have a good time. It was entertaining catching up with eachother and joking around. Though, Yoojin eventually had to leave due to a family emergency. Y/N decided to stay a bit longer, reassuring Yoojin that she'd text her once she got home.

Something told her to stay. She wasn't sure why, but it's not like she had anything better to do.

Feeling a bit lost, Y/N remained at her table being unsociable. She watched people "perform" songs on stage for quite a while. Some people weren't actually terrible at singing, while other's voices were a bit... hurtful to the ears.

She began contemplating leaving once five guys came on stage and started singing "Let It Go".

Why was she even here? She should've left ages ago.

The girl rose from her chair and pushed it into the table. Just as she turned toward the door, gunshots rang throughout the "club". Everyone around her stiffened at the noise before realizing that it was just the karaoke music.

Hold on a second-

Y/N swiftly turned back toward the stage to see what the hell was happening.

She was met with the sight of a tall boy with fairly broad shoulders. He definitely was not dressed for karaoke. He looked out of place with his knit sweater, a long brown cardigan wrapped around him. The boy's curly mop of dark hair bounced on his head as he head banged to the first few beats of the song.