𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 ❦ 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤

Prompt: Hoseok reflects as he takes a walk down the streets of Seoul

Interlude: a short dramatic piece.

~~

Hoseok secured the mask on his face as he made his way down the street. He pulled his hat down, angling it to cover his eyes. The man had decided to take a quick break from his work. After being in his studio for hours, he thought he needed some fresh air and opted for a walk.

As he strolled down the familiar streets of Seoul, memories flooded his head. He remembered being young and walking these same routes day in and out. The only difference between then and now being the carefree nature he formerly held with him.

Not to say that he wasn't carefree now because he was stressed, though. He just held more responsibility than he did before.

The Hoseok from eight years ago felt the looming pressure of his debut day. He felt the stress of meeting expectations that were set for him. But, he eventually surpassed all of his worries and moved on with a sense of freedom.

Living like that for a while eventually had Hoseok reading further into things. As great as he felt then, he also felt the need to hold himself to a higher standard. Recieving so much love made him feel the need to return the favor.

So, Hoseok challenged himself. He worked hard to pour his feelings into music and dance. Rather than just accepting the praise that came with his job, he transformed it into motivation.

Life was a roller coaster and Hoseok's had a lot of twists and turns. But, despite his fear, he held on with all of his strength.

He was constantly moving at full speed and he had no intention of stopping. At least not any time soon.

~~

A/N:
HAPPY HOBI DAY!! 💜🎉🐿
I literally speed wrote this because I had nothing to post for his B-day. I've been very busy lately so I didn't have much time to write 😭 But I usually write these for my own peace of mind rather than an actual oneshot Lol. I wasn't kidding when I said it was short (it's like 300 words 🤡). I read through Hoseok's Weverse interviews and took some inspo from those (as always).

🚨 THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE TOMORROW TO MAKE UP FOR THE LENGTH OF THIS ONE 🚨

Happy birthday, Hobi! 💜

Not only are you my hope, you're also my inspiration. You give me the strength to find my own happiness. You compell me to try and give others joy as well. I can't thank you enough for being the reason I am able to move forward during rough times. Just the thought of you makes me smile uncontrollably and that in itself is a gift.

Please know that it's okay to express your negative emotions. You can feel sad or frustrated. Just remember that you'll always have people to lean on when those moments arise :) I'll forever be fond of you and your little sound effects. Stay safe and eat healthy! I love you lots! 💜

-Belle 🔔

P.S. thanks for letting me get all that out of my system ✋🏻💀

Also, I immediately adored Hobi as a baby Army because my grandpa always makes sound effects as well 🤡