𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁

Lemon's point of view

I've always hated myself to the point I wish I had the balls to just end it all and finally have inner piece, but everything that's ever happened in my life doesn't compare to the moment I opened the folder.

Once my eyes made contact with the words on paper they just kept moving and moving, my brain was soaking every little detail and information about the man who I thought was a fresh of breath air but in reality he was the depths of hell who was slowly killing me.

Derek Robert King is worse than Antonio, Lovella, Ash, Rafa and Jax's.

Derek played me from the beginning and I was this stupid naive woman to fall for his tricks, I've never felt more humiliated in my life.

I trusted the man who I thought was in love with me but in the end I was just a pay-check to him.

How did my life ever come to this?

Am I that much of a Sinner that God had to find a way to punish me even more, I know I'm not a saint but don't I deserve a happy life?.

The thing is God wasn't on my side during my birth, childhood, my teenage years and now my adult hood.

Jax's folder held secrets that I wish weren't true but the evidence says other wise, everything was breaking me by the second and once my eyes landed on the man he works for the breath I was taking was now chocking me.

My hands are gripping the folder almost shredding words off the papers and I feel Jax's patting me on the back trying to help me breath.

I wish I was alone to die by chocking on my own breath, it may be a ridiculous death but I would be happy.

The most important thing would be everyone around me would be happy, move on with their lives knowing I'm finally dead.

Why can't God just grant me death yet?.

A few seconds of Jax patting me on the back my breathing goes back to be normal but with all the chaos happing around me my eyes never once left the paper in front of me.

Rafa, the man who tortured me is Derek's boss.

Jax tried to converse with me but there were no words for me to say, everything was a lie the moment I ran into Derek in line for the ferry boat.

Once I lifted the paper I saw a photo of Derek at a bar with Lovella, you would think my heart would break even more but in the end I was too broken to even feel this pain.

Jax was still beside me and I'm guessing he noticed I wasn't turning the photo, he cleared his throat letting me know he was about to speak.

"That photo was taken the day I met you, my partner has been following Derek's every move he's with him right now in California."

I do everything in my power to go back to the day I met Jax and then it clicked the club the man who made my skin crawl had to be his partner.

"Travis right?, Travis is your partner?."

"No, you've never met him he stays in California while I stay here watching Derek and you. Once Derek goes to California that's when he follows him."