𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Lemon's point of view

I woke up pretty early noticing I'm still wearing the dress from last night and still had my makeup on.

Before I got out of bed I noticed I had a few messages from Jax asking if I wanted to get some coffee this morning and he needed to ask me some questions.

Which normally that would scare me if someone wanted to ask me anything but I know its nothing bad, probably just wanting to get to know me a little bit more which I didn't mind.

I want some friends I can count on and not be lonely anymore, I know I have Derek but at the same time I deserve true friendships in my life.

I texted Jax letting him know I'm down for coffee, and before I got out of bed the best of me decided to see if Derek saw my text message and in the end he read it an hour after it was sent.

Normally I would probably overthink that my text message wasn't good enough of a response but I know he has a lot to deal with wherever he's at.

Making my way to the bathroom I look at my reflection in the mirror and I look like a hot mess as if Derek fucked me all night, but instead I was just crying like a little bitch listening to his he dedicated to me.

While I wait for the shower to get hot I head to my closet looking for an outfit.

I don't want to look homeless but I also want it to seem like I put effort in my outfit.

As I'm looking for an outfit I hear my phone go off, I leave the closet and head towards my phone reading Jax's name.

I sigh to myself and decided to open it and just see the time and place he wants to meet and I notice it's a little coffee shop walking distance from my place.

I quickly reply back to him sending him an okay and head back to the closet still not knowing what outfit to wear till my eyes land on the perfect coffee adventure outfit.

Setting my outfit on the bed I quickly make my way to the bathroom and have a relaxing shower.

As I'm soaking in the steam lost in my thoughts my mind goes to Derek and everything he's ever told me, and I truly don't know anything about this man.

He's never told me where's he from, his parents names or sister and he's never actually told me what he does for a living when that topic did pop up he kinda dodged the question.

Should I try to look him up on the internet?.

Should I just wait for him to tell me everything once he comes back home?.

I'm not having seconds thoughts it's just I want to know more to the man I fell in love with, it's crazy to know I don't really know anything but one thing I know for sure is he took my heart.

I finish up my shower arguing with myself if I should look him up on the internet see if he has an social media or just wait.

As I walk out of the shower and wipe the mirror a flashback flashes in the mirror.

"Lovella do you think we'll ever find out soulmates?"