𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

Lemon's point of view

I've never would of thought my life would be in Italy, once I moved from California to Seattle my whole motive was to stay living in Seattle.

My love for Seattle will always be with me but I can't see myself moving back to the place I thought was my safe heaven but in the end it turned into my old life in California.

Once we made it to Italy I'm not going to lie it was difficult the first couple of months and Jax was nice enough to let me stay at his place while I got myself comfortable enough with my surroundings.

Soon after once everything fell into place I decided it was time to move out of Jax's home and find my own place to start calling Italy home.

The first couple of months in Italy I didn't want a huge house just something small that felt like a real home.

Just a cute little villa if I'm being honest.

The day I found my forever home was the day Jax's left for a client and I didn't want to stay stuck in his home I decided it was time to do a little house shopping.

I found a home that I couldn't pass up, I saw myself sitting on my chair watching my kids run around with my husband catching them.

Just imaging them laughing uncontrollably, made my heart melt when I saw the background to my home.

I knew this was the home I needed to buy.

That's what I did, I put in an offer higher than the asking price and what do you know the owners accepted it.

It's sad that money runs the world.

As I was setting up my forever home I couldn't help but look out the sliding door and invision my future husband sitting at the table with his glass of fresh squeeze lemonade staring in the distance knowing he's at peace.

I'm not going to lie the image of the man I saw was no other than Derek

The man who I'm still desperately in love with but also the man who lied to me, the one who broke my trust but most importantly the one who lied about loving me.

The question is how could I be with a man who broke me even more if that is even possible?.

Jax has seen me on my low point with everything that came out about Derek and somehow he pulled me underneath his wings and helped me become the woman I am right now.