𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Derek's point of view

I was on my way to the private jet when I got notified The flowers I bought for Lemon arrived.

I texted here asking is she liked them, but I got no responses. Lemon is a real piece of work that's for sure.

Rafa called Ray and I letting us know that I will no longer be needed in California, that they can handle it from over here and it'll just be best for me to go back since I know my way around Seattle.

They didn't have to tell me twice, I made Ray take me to the apartment and gather my belongings all over again and he dropped me off in front of the jet.

I decided to stop texting Lemon for now just to give her some space from me, I got myself comfortable and opened the file I have on Lemon and began writing the new things I've learned about her.

I know it's wrong to still have these files on Lemon and the new one I'm making but it's easier to document everything about her, I also know I have to tell Lemon the whole truth.

I'm not going to do it for awhile though, I like our relationship with each other and I know the moment I tell her I was getting paid to find her she'll end everything with us.

I'm soon taking out of my thoughts when I hear my phone buzz and it's a message from Lemon, I immediately open it and to my display I wasn't disappointed.

Lemon sent me a picture of her wearing a mini silver practically nothing dress.

I felt my cock aching, wanting some release but I knew I had to wait. Once I land in Seattle this girl is mine.

I blew up Lemon's phone wanting to know why she was wearing that, she doesn't have any friends in Seattle that I know of.

Could she be going out on a date?

I got up from my seat and decided to change into something more appropriate for her when I land.

You can't go wrong with an all black suit.

Two hours and thirty minutes went by and I'm officially back in Seattle, it's now ten thirty I don't waste anytime getting into my car and make my way to Lemon's.

I'm not going to lie I was going to stop somewhere and buy some more flowers for her but I decided not to she has more than enough to last her a few months.

I park my car and began to make my way to her front door, I knocked on the door. I was beginning to get anxious so I started to fix my suit and smooth it out.