𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Derek's point of view

It's been a week since I last saw her and I've been making myself go crazy, I've been taking the Ferry Boat for a week hoping, praying she's there.

In the end she was never there, which I get I wouldn't want to see the person who basically called me easy or a whore.

I've been going over the notes Antonio gave me about Lemon, but a lot of it doesn't make sense. Ever since the interaction I had with Lemon a week ago I've removed the pointless ring.

Doesn't seem like the ring worked, it was like she saw a ghost when her eyes scanned me and stop right at the ring.

It was like everything she's ever done flashed before her eyes.

All I've been wanting to do is find her apologize and at the same time push her buttons because the way she gets flustered or the way she rolls her eyes is extremely sexy.

I'm just tired of going out everyday looking for her and coming back to this apartment empty handed.

After being sorry for myself I get myself dressed and make my way back into the streets of Seattle hoping I'll get lucky.

It's finally not raining which I'm thankful for, the weather here is the only downside I'm so use to having sunny hot days in California and here you never know what you're going to get.

Rafa and Antonio have been blowing up my phone for any information I've gotten, but I've been telling them I'm coming up empty handed and I don't think she's even here.

Lying isn't that hard for me it comes with the job and I know I shouldn't be lying to my boss or this powerful man Antonio but I'm very intrigued with Lemon.

I want to know more about her because the file I have on her is completely useless and there has to be more to her than what she's showing on the outside.

One thing that's different about this case is I've never made contact with anyone I needed to find, I've always distanced myself from them and once I get what I need and I know for sure it's the person I just pass the information to Rafa and he deals with the rest.

I'm breaking so many rules for one girl I haven't even had a proper conversation with, I'm turning fucking soft it's disgusting.

I'm about to take a left turn till I see her walking crossing the street going towards Orange leaf, I keep my distance just watching her enjoy making her way to the shop.