𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

I made it to the airport through customs already and finally border the plane, I know what you must be thinking I'm pulling a McDreamy running away from my problems but that's what I do best.

I've always wanted to live in Seattle and this whole situation made it happen. Two hours and fifty minutes to a whole new chapter in my life.

𝑺𝒊𝒙 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

Seattle is the place to be, if you've never been I suggest you should. Six whole months of nothing but peace for me, I got a house, a new car, a job. I've just been relaxing.

I don't really need to get a job, I have tons of money but I still got a job to keep my day busy. I work at a coffee shop, it doesn't pay a lot which I don't really need the money but I've met a few good friends. I wouldn't say I'm close to them but friends.

When I first moved here it was hard not going to sugar coat it but eventually got through it a month past by and I contacted Elena. Elena is the only person who knows where I am, I just needed to let her know I'm okay.

Elena tells me Lovella went crazy when I didn't come back to the apartment and kept bugging Antonio to look for me, but no luck. Thankful for that, Six months later she says she hasn't seen Lovella in a while and has seen Ash's car drive by a couple of times but he never gotten down. Elena told me to be careful they are still looking for me but I'm not worried.

I never once told them about Seattle.

"Bye Court, I'll see you next week hopefully." I waived goodbye to her, and made my way out of the coffee shop. Court is the one who suggested the job to me couple months back.

Court owns the coffee shop actually, I was walked in one day just wanting some coffee and it was weird for her to see a new customer since they only see there regulars. We started talking and told her I just moved down here a month ago and offered me a job and of course I took it. Extra money.

its a lovely little shop and we always have regular customers come in all the time. It's not that hard to remember a order. Every customer is very sweet it's weird living in a place where everyone is so nice, California has a bunch of rude people who only think of there self.

As I'm walking I wait in line for the Ferry Boat to come, I know I have a car but the car doesn't do Seattle justice the way a Ferry Boat does plus taking the boat is so relaxing.

The fresh breeze hitting your face, the smell of the water is perfect. I'm to busy on my phone to realize I bumped into someone, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

I looked up and I'm not going to lie I was taken back by his beauty. God took his precious time making him. I didn't except him to have such a deep sexual voice but than again God took his time.

"Don't worry about it, happens from time to time." I waited for him to look up or something but he was also on his phone, not really caring what I did or said.

You know that non fake but fake smile you do with strangers? Yeah? Well my dumbass just did that. I'm so stupid, I just go around him when we get on the Ferry Boat and make my way to the top.

I know this may be silly but when I'm on the top level I feel like Jack from Titanic I just want to scream on the top of my lungs "I'm the king of the world."

I can see why Derek Shepard had a thing for his Ferry Boats, the Seattle views are impeccable you would think after six months I would get use to them by now.

The beauty of the views and the quietness are soon taken over by complete strangers surrounding around me, having conversations that no one really cares about.

Couple seconds go by and someone bumps into me, I completely ignore it just thinking someone took a miss step but it happens again.

Already annoyed I look up at the idiot who keeps bumping into me and it speaks. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

Kill me, just fucking kill me. I stand up tall looking at it and say "Don't worry about it, happens from time to time."

As I'm finished talking I roll my eyes walking away from it and as I'm walking I hear it laughing.

After the little incident the Ferry Boat made it to the other side, I make my way down to the entrance and exit the boat.

All I want to do is eat, sleep and drown myself with tequila.