𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Alec's point of view

Before I speed off the airport strip I unlock my phone opening up the app to connect to the tracking device I placed under Derek's car.

Once I get Derek's location I start speeding off the airport strip giving myself a thrill knowing at any moment I could end my own life.

Flirting with death is the only way I live.

Looking down at my phone for the directions I notice I need to make a right and keep going straight till I hit the next light and make a left.

As I'm pulling up to the light I notice I'm heading to a cemetery and my eyes catch Derek's car.

I slowly make a left turn trying to see if I see Derek in his car but there's no sign of him in his vehicle.

I park my car a few inches behind his and I see a male figure on his knees in-front of a tombstone as if he's praying.

From the distance I can't tell if it's Derek but from his car being the only one here and the only one in the cemetery it will only makes sense.

I put my car in park and just watch his movement, I don't make any effort to make my presence known to him.

The amount of time this man is taking is absolutely annoying, just say what you need to say and move the fuck on already fuck.

I lean my head back while my eyes watch the clock timing how long this man is taking on talking to his dead parents and sister.

Makes no sense to me why on earth anyone would want to talk to air, the ground,grass, tombstone, clouds, the sky.

You're only talking to yourself, believe me I know all you're doing is hurting yourself more just move on already they're dead.

Soon after a couple minutes I look back at Derek and see him space himself out from the headstone as if there's someone in-front of him .

I see his lips moving, how much can this guy say to people who aren't even there?, who are just soil to the earth.

I can't help but run my hands down my face trying not to get frustrated with this man, but god damn this man is making me want to kill him with how slow he's reacting to the situation he's in.

Soon after Derek catches my full attention when he pulls something out from behind him, I can't make out what he's pulling out but something in me knows it's not good.

My eyes stay locked on him hoping it's not what I think it is but I knew deep down what he was holding.

I see him lift the gun to his head and I can't help but weigh the options in my head, if Derek ended his life right now I would finally be done with this job and be able to get back to my life.

Derek will finally be out of pain, knowing he will be reunited with his parents and sister the only downside is he'll never see Lemon ever again or tell his side of the story but at the same time Lemon would never have to find out.

If Derek killed himself Lemon would never have to know, I would fly to Italy introduce myself and I would try my hardest to help her forget him and she will never be in pain again, he'll just be a figment of her imagination.

Then my mind goes to Jax's and how he'll probably kill me if I fail my job but at the same time though Jax's would understand why I didn't intervene.

I can't blow my cover, I can't have Derek know we have been spying on him that would fuck up everything.

If anything Jax's should be thanking me Lemon wouldn't be in pain anymore.

I know that's foolish to think because we all know  Lemon will always be thinking of Derek and if the truth ever came out about Derek she might take the same path as him.

That.. that would truly break everyone.

Before my brain can process what my hands are doing I start opening my car door and my legs have a mind of its own and start dashing towards Derek.

Once I come in contact with Derek all you can hear is the echo of a round going off.

𝙃𝙄𝙄𝙄𝙄𝙄 𝙄𝙈 𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆!. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮. 𝙄 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠❤️.

𝙐𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠!

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣. 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 ❤️.

𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 ❤️