𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Lemon's point of view

"Now Lemon you might need something stronger than the coffee in front of you perhaps whisky?, I've heard you prefer whisky just like your father Antonio."

I didn't respond just kept my eyes locked on him, Jax turned his smile into a smirk and the next thing I see him pull out of his bag is bottle of whisky, he places the bottle on the table and slides it towards me.

"Don't have anything to say darling?, such a shame because I was told how much of a screamer you are."

Jax started to laugh at his comment and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the man. At this moment I just wanted to grab the bottle of whisky in front of me and drown myself with the burning sensation going down my throat.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Jax pulled out a box of tissues and placed it right next to the bottle of whisky.

This asshole thinks he's being funny.

"Did Antonio hire you?."

The man in front of me didn't say anything nor look at me but his eyes brows furrowed. Jax just pulled out more red folders and once he was done placing them on the table his eyes locked on mine.

"Lemon we have a lot to unpack and you're skipping ahead but since I'm nice enough guy I'll answer just one of your questions but here's the catch I will not answer a Derek question that'll just ruin my fun he's too special to ask first I want to save him for last."

This time my whole face shown confusion what was so special about Derek?.

What does Jax know that I don't?.

Was everything a lie with Derek and I?.

I couldn't control the thoughts running through my head about Derek, I couldn't understand why Jax's was excited.

I kept blinking hoping the burning would stop but instead I felt the tears starting to build up.

How pathetic am I to really think I could find my own happiness.

Why can't Antonio respect that fact I never wanted to be found.

It felt as if my voice was slowly fading away and the surrounding around us were spinning uncontrollably I closed my eyes and grabbed ahold of the handles of the chair.

I kept taking in big breaths and found what little strength I had to voice my question.

"Who hired you? Was it Antonio?."

As I asked my question I opened my eyes to stare at the man in front of me to see his facial expression.

Jax looked offended once again as if the question I asked burned his soul.

"You asked two questions Lemon I only said you could ask one but I understand you must be scared."

Jax started to smirk as if my pain was cocaine and he hit the jackpot.

"I'll answer both of them and we'll go from there, Antonio your father didn't hire me sadly but someone who you were very close to did."