𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Derek's point of view

The day Lemon and I had our conversation we spent the day together well we spent a whole three days together, getting to know one another.

During those three days I know Lemon is the woman I'm going to marry, be the mother of my unborn children and love her for the rest of my life

One thing I know for sure Lemon is a sour patch kid first she's sour than she's sweeter than honey.

Most of the time though she's absolutely caring, thoughtful, loving and honestly truly a blessing in disguise.

Lemon did tell me about her "father", she never called him that word always said Antonio.

It hurts pretending I don't know who he is but she's was opening up and I didn't want to ruin it by adding my comments instead I just listened how she grew up.

Let me just say Antonio is one lucky son of a bitch, it's going to take everything in me not to murder this man for how he treated Lemon.

I knew when I met him he tried to pretend he didn't care about her but deep down every parent no matter how small the feeling is will always love and care for their kid.

I don't blame her for leaving, I knew there was more to her story than just Antonio but she wasn't ready to tell me about it yet and I wasn't going to push her.

She's letting me take all the time I need before I tell her the truth and I'm doing the same with her, doesn't matter how long she'll take to open up I'm not going anywhere.

Now I'm on my way back to California, but before I left Lemon's place I made some time to write Lemon a small note and placed it on her pillow once that was done I ran my index finger softly on her cheek to her hair and place a small kiss on her forehead and stared at her for sometime just admiring her beauty.

It was early in the morning when I left but the one thing I hate about myself is part of me didn't trust Lemon when she brought up the files, so before I left I made sure Lemon didn't have any files of mine in the house.

I know it's wrong but I'm not ready for Lemon to find out Antonio hired me to find her, that will only hurt her to the point she'll leave Seattle and we'll never be able to find her again.

I've never been one for love at first sight but that all change the night Lemon bumped into me on our way on the ferry boat.

Lemon is the type of woman who is very sensitive but also fearless in her own way, I now know that by what she told me about her childhood with Antonio.