𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

You see school ended not that long ago but during the middle of the school year Lovella came up with the idea to move into together, to get me out of the toxic household with the man that's I should call my father and I'm absolutely thankful for that.

It's not out of the norm for Antonio to call Lovella he does that because he knows she has a big heart when it comes to fixing our relationship, but it's never going to happen that man put me through hell when Cherry decided to leave the family.

My mother left the day I was able to go home from the hospital as a baby, I obviously never met the woman but the stories the maids use to tell me when I was little made me grateful I never did. My mothers name is Cherry trust me I know what you must be thinking who the fuck had a craving for fruits I don't know.

From the stories I was told I knew Antonio cared deeply for Cherry, he gave up so much to be with the woman he loves but at the end she never really love him the way he loved her and when she found out she was having a child she knew she had to get out of this relationship she couldn't stand the thought being a mother in other words she turned into Montmorency tart cherry. I know my dad blames me for Cherry leaving, don't get me wrong he never said that but actions spoke louder than words.

When Cherry left Antonio never took care of me when I was a baby, toddler, kid or a teenager, he always handed me off to my favorite maid Elena. I consider Elena as a mother figure she gave me hope,happiness and most importantly love she never had to do that but she did. At the same time though it was never enough for me, I just wanted Antonio's love his approval in everything I did but one day I snapped and said enough is enough fuck him.

I finally got up from the floor, wiped some tears away and whispered to myself "𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉."

I turned on the water to get my shower bowling hot to cleanse my body from all the negative feelings and energy, while the shower is heating up I walk in-front of the mirror and look at myself my eyes are puffy, my nose is red I could become the next Rudolph with how bright red my nose is.

Fuck, I'm so stupid for even letting that man get to me and I haven't even seen or spoke to him in months. I'm such a pathetic, worthless woman. As I'm backing away from the mirror I see the dove statue Antonio supposedly bought me and before I can even process what the fuck I did it was too late, I threw the statue into the mirror shattering into pieces just how that man broke me.

Want to know the fucked up part till this day I don't even know who named me the day I was born, I know it couldn't have been Cherry or Antonio they despised me before I was even born.