𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Lemon's point of view

How can the universe create someone who is perfectly formed for you, only for them to break you into pieces?.

Are they a lesson?, are they mistake in the wind? Or are they right person wrong time.

Everything in me knew I needed to delete Derek off my phone, there's no way we will ever find a way back to one another and I don't know if I could forgive him.

I know a lot of people have hurt me to the point ending my life seemed like the most logical way to escape my reality.

The thought of ending my life comes and goes but ever since Jax's brought me to Italy I can't help but feel at peace.

Plus the home I have has helped me a lot I've found I have a love for interior design and making my house into an actual home.

I have also became a flower plant mom which I love, waking up walking into any room and just smile with how beautiful all the flowers in my home look.

Something I've never had when I was a kid, so my adult self has been repairing my younger self.

I never wanted to buy a house that was just a house, I want it to be homey, comfortable and shows who I am has a person.

My home may not be everyone's taste but I'm at the point in my life where I just don't give a shit about anyone's opinion.

The few favorite places in my home that I absolute adore is definitely my kitchen.

It's just absolutely beautiful with the reds with the bits of pinks the wooden counter tops with some of the green handles that look like leaves from a flower

I just love everything about this kitchen, just brings me pure joy to walk in and see how beautiful everything is.

The kitchen made me fall in love with my home but this window just sold me, I can't tell you how many times I just look at this window and just be in awe.