𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Thirty minutes go by and I made it to a grocery shop, I was about to exit my car till my phone dinged.

I fish for my phone hoping it'll be from Derek but instead my heart stopped.

Elena texted me, which is weird since she told me it was to dangerous for us to communicate.

My immediate thought from these messages were going to be heart wrenching instead it was bitter sweet,

Elena messages were basically her missing me and hoping all is well, which I love but she told me not to respond back that it's still not safe that some guys are looking for me.

Which is fucking scary if you ask me, if anything Antonio should respect my decision on not being found.

That's the one thing he needs to give me, if he truly does 'like' me in his own way he should respect my decision on not being found.

I've also notice Derek hasn't responded to me not going to lie that brings down my mood but at the same time I understand he's doing his job.

It would just be nice to for him to send me something or response to what he thinks of the song I dedicated to him, I put my whole feelings out there but even my own heart.

I hope he doesn't make regret not only opening myself up to him but even worse loving and trusting him.

That'll break me no doubt about it, that only proves my theory men ain't shit.

I gather my belongings and make my way into the store, I usually don't get a basket but since Derek is probably going to be spending a lot of time at my place.

Which only means I should be safe and buy a lot more for us.

I wouldn't say I'm a picking eater but at the same time a lot of people tell me I am, Derek on the other hand is definitely not a picking eater.

Derek loves seafood, green beans, lasagna etc, you get my point and all of those items are horrible. I don't understand how people enjoy eating that crap.

At the same time though I love buying items that are different from what I would usually get and knowing I'm buying them for my man makes it all worth it.

Soon after being in the grocery store I drive to an expensive sushi shop because that's the only type he likes but I'm debating on buying him any because he never told me how long he'd be out of town for.

Fuck it, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I walk out of my car and make my way into the shop I'm about to open the door till a man opens it for him.

I turn towards the man which is cute but he's no where near close to Derek's looks.

"Thank you!"

The man just smiles at me and I make my way in, the worker behind the counter greeted the both of us and asked what I needed but being a non sushi eater I had no idea.

"I don't know what I want yet but the man behind me can go first."

The worker who's name is Kazan looked at the man beside me but even the man didn't know that he wanted either, we heard the bell ring again having another customer walk in the man and I moved to the corner letting other people go.