𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

The next couple days go by pretty fast and in a blink of an eye, I'm already back at work love that for me.

"Hey Lemon can you stay and close tonight? A family emergency came up. I am so sorry!" Court kept walking back and fourth with her cellphone in her hand.

"Of course Court, you don't even have to ask go ahead and go I'll be fine here." Before she left I gave her a quick hug and watch her run to her car in the raining weather.

We were going to close in about 45 minutes anyways, so I just began to clean everything down. Besides we are usually dead when we're about to close.

Which is considerably weird when you think about it, raining weather usually brings out a lot of people. Never understood that I'd rather be at home wrapped up in a blanket watching scary movies.

As I'm sweeping the floor I hear the bell ding letting me know someone walked in. "Hi, just give me a few seconds and I'll be right with you."

The person didn't acknowledge me, I just quickly piled everything to a corner and made my way behind the counter. I looked up and my night just got worse lucky me.

It just looked at me for awhile like it was studying me, I cleared my throat and it's like it came out of dazed and cane back to reality.

The same exact voice came out of it and my stomach got butterflies just by it's  voice. "Strong cup of black coffee." I nodded my head and gave a fake smile and turned my back from it and prepared it's black coffee.

Strong black coffee suits him.

I handed him his cup of coffee "It's on the house, don't worry about it have a nice night." Assuming he was going to leave the cafe I turned back around and picked up everything that I piled at the corner and threw it in the trash.

"I was walking and I saw you through the glass window, I thought it was you the girl from the boat. I didn't know for sure so I just came in to get it over with."

I looked up at him, I didn't even know what to say that was honestly kinda creepy and a couple of days has passed since the little incident on the boat.

I crossed my arms staring at the man in front of me. "So basically what you're saying is you were thinking about me?"

The man just laughs at loud and takes a sip from his coffee. "Oh sweetheart you wished I was, I just wanted to find you and to tell you watch how you walk so you don't bump into anymore people. It's annoying and disrespectful." And with that the man walked away into the raining night.

Couple days went by never saw that man, wait correction 'it'. While those couple days went by I never really heard from Court till today when she came in she told me her brother ended up in the hospital for a stomach flu and that's he's doing a lot better.

Court and I are ringing up customers till she spots a 'new' customer in line and she calls 'dibs' on helping them.

As were making the coffee I ask her what 'new' customer and she points with her eyes and I couldn't help but scoff and roll my eyes. Court was confused with my reaction but she didn't really question it.