[2]𝔏𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔫' 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔨𝔢𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫 :)

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

"Beg"

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

3rd's POV

"There's something missing. The team needs something to help them." Takeda-sensei hummed.

"Not something-" Ukai trailed off making the male beside him look in confusion.

"They need someone!" Ukai finished with a knowing smirk before faltering.

'Yikes, that means, oh my kami' Ukai shivered unknowingly.

"But they already got you, Sir. Ukai!" Takeda-sensei reasoned.

"Listen sensei, In order to win in the upcoming spring high preliminaries, even if I don't want to resort to this but it would be wise to ask for his help." Ukai sighed.

"His?"

"Yes, his help," ukai bitterly smirked.

"Whose exactly?" Takeda blinked in confusion.

"A sly cat's help"

"???"

"I think it's about time he comes home!" Keishin smirked.

'I'm swallowing my pride for this but if it means going to nationals, then I'll do it! It's about time the final ukai comes home!'

'But wait a fucking damn minute if I'm going to be needing his help then .....Gosh, all the teasing we'll surely bite me in the ass! and not only that he needs to come home first. and his in France........DAMMIT, THAT'S A LOT OF PAPERWORK TO DO!' Keishin grumbled.

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

On the other side of the world...

Hikaru's POV

1:34 AM France, Paris

[Shoes on, get up in the morn' Cup of milk, let's rock and roll, King Kong, kick the drum, rolling on like a Rolling Stone, Sing song when I'm walking home, Jump up to the top, LeBro-]

'Are you freakin' kiddin' me right now?' With my eyes closed, rolling to the right side of the bed grabbing my phone from the bedside table, answering the call even though I never looked at who the caller was, too tired to do that shit.

"Bonjour"

"The hell was that? whatever how are ya brat?"

'tf?'

"Oi ya there?!"

"Keishin?" I asked still half asleep.

"the most handsome guy on the planet who else?"

'I can feel the arrogance just by listening to this piece of shit.' I opened my eyes and glared at the ceiling.

"Ugh bloody hell, go eat a shoe or some shit" I grumbled.

"Wow RuDe" He scoffed.

'your the one who called me on this Godforsaken bloody hour, and still have the audacity to call me rude, kami-sama this bitch is just so-'