[21] 𝔙𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, 

Is that Hika-senpai? Welp that's my cue!"

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

3rd's POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh so this is where you've disappeared to" 

Hinata flinched hearing the very familiar voice to them...Hearing his tone was already scary enough but the overwhelming ominous aura that they were feeling? yeah, it was like shinigami came himself to get him personally!

'Abort mission! abort mission! abort mission!' 

The first-year robotically turned around and saw Hikaru standing over them dressed in a loose red polo shirt and white semi-ripped jeans and a pair of red high-cut converse with his signature close-eyed smile. 

'It's Hika-senpai!' 

The crow froze on his spot, Director Ukai peeked from behind, his eyes shined once he saw who it was. 

"Little Hika!" Director Ukai called out, Hikaru opened his eyes, he blinked before he shook his head amused approaching his grandfather with a happy smile. 

"Jiji! lookin' healthy! I brought you peaches!" 

"Oh thank you so much, my boy! You never seem to forget me, unlike someone I know." Director Ukai gave Keishin who was standing in the corner a stunk eye. 

Unknown to the natural blond ukai a large golden tiger followed after him seeing the predator on sight Hinata shrieked in fear. The tiger sat and eyed him closely scaring Hinata to the point of him trembling. 

"T-T-T-TIGER!!!!" he yelled in fear backing away from the said creature, who appeared to be amused? 

Hikaru glanced back and saw Hinata trembling under the gaze of his feline. Yes, you heard it right his feline... A golden tiger as his pet. 

"Aki, leave the poor ginger alone" Hikaru state, Hinata watched dumbfounded as the tiger stood up from his sitting position and leaned to his senpai's left leg purring. 

'Eh?' 

"Ginger?" Hikaru called out. 

'eh?' 

"Hinata-kun"

'eh?'

"Hina-kun"

'eh?'

"Shoyo-kun"

'....'

"Sho-kun" 

'....'

"Oi!"