[17] ℜ𝔦𝔰𝔨!

a/n: It's officially August 25, today. So it's my birthday (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Seriously I'm getting old ಥ_ಥ

A greeting from u guys would literally make my day! (。◕‿◕。)

cause I know my wonderful best friend forgot about it~ ಥ⌣ಥ

NE WAYS LET'S START!!!!

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

"Stargazing"

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

3rd's POV

OUTSIDE...

Hinata looked up and stared at Keishin with such eyes that made the elder ukai shiver.

'Those eyes, they remind me of Hikaru's!'

Hikaru who was still watching from the door smirked with a hidden glint in his eyes, scaring the ones who were watching him. 

'It's not just a feeling keishin, he experienced opening his eyes it means he did see the summit!' Hikaru's smirk widens.

"Oh coach Hikaru, have you seen coach Ukai and the other?" Daichi came up to him and asked.

"they're outside."

"Oh thank you!" Daichi bowed and went outside and informed them leaving keishin still shock from witnessing Hinata's stare that reminds him of Hikaru's eyes that scared him in the past.

As soon as keishin passes through him, he said.

"I told you. you need to take the risk!"

"Shut up!" Keishin growled.

"...." Hikaru's Goldeneyes shinned darkly. 

Keishin wasn't the only one who inherited Director Ukai's temper.

"Ya, bitchin' coward Buffon."

Silence prevailed over the GYM almost everyone turns their in surprise with such profanity that was just laid out casually.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" keishin glared at his younger cousin. 

"Ya heard what I said!" Hikaru glared back.

Such tension was beginning to show. it started to scare the players.

"Oi Sawamura, what's going on?" Kuroo asked.

"I don't even know," Daichi replied.

"Now, Now you two-" Takeda was held up by coach nekomata and coach yamiji as they shook their heads at him.

"Let Hikaru get through that stubborn mind of his," Nekomata muttered.