[22] 𝔒𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔲𝔠𝔥𝔲𝔰

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

"Even as a coach, he can still be a fucking asshole"

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

3rd's POV

"Mann this is so cool taking off at night!!!" Hinata yells excitedly

"Welp you guys were late last time so" Tanaka laughed. 

"Must be nice to be simple-minded and sleep anywhere" Tsukishima eyes them as he scoffs. 

"I sometimes wish to know what it likes to just be simple-minded but alas I'm not...though Keishin is"

Hikaru shooked his head before taking a glance at Keishin's way. 

"WHAT'D YA SAY!?" Hinata, Keishin, and Tanaka yell only to be ignored by the father-son duo aka Tsukishima and Hikaru.

"hmph"

Tsukishima walked away, Hikaru turns to one of the alumni's of Karasuno ignoring the triggered members that he and tsukishima may or may not have been the cause of such chaos...

"By the way Taki-nii what are you doing here?" Hikaru tilts his head curiously.

"HEY DON'T IGNORE US!!!" 

"Ah, I'll be the one driving you to Saitama" Takinoue replied.

"Ah I see welp I trust my life to your hands then it's better than that ugly crow driving anyways we might end up in the Otherside" Hikaru smiles. 

"That's right! we'll be arriving this morning too! so be sure to thank Takinoue-san for voluntarily driving us there!" Takeda smiled ignoring the glaring coaches behind him.

"OI!"  

"What now ugly crow?" Hikaru rose his eyebrow at keishin as the young blonde crossed his arms over his chest.

"Who you calling ugly bratty cat" Keishin felt his lower eyelid twitch in annoyance. 

"Too old to think of another insult geezer~"

"Who you calling geezer bastard" 

"Attention whore" 

"Bitching feline" 

 "ninnyhammer" 

"jerk" 

"..."

"..."

A mock of lightning exchanges between the two cousins. 

"Sup'! stop by our store and buy something!" Takinoue greets. 

"THANK YOU FOR TAKING US!!!" The team chorused. 

"Ah don't scream it's the middle of the night!!!" Takeda nervously reminds. 

"Ah r-right f-force of habit sorry!" Daichi sheepishly apologized. 

"Well it's alright let's go inside now" 

"Hai!" 

Daichi respond as his eyes traveled to his young coach with a hidden emotion tinted with fear? 

Daichi was startled when his eyes met with a pair of golden orbs, Hikaru gave him a wave and a smile, he then retracted his hand to his side for a moment Daichi felt a shiver go down his spine, he could have sworn it wasn't golden orbs he stared at but....glowing vermillion ones.