[5] 𝔎𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔫𝔬 𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔰

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║ 

( A/N: I am going to bless you with our adorable kuroo in his cat form doing ballet! I am so proud of Kuroo😭 Just look at him! ain't he adorable?!) 

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

The sun was shining, the birds were singing and here we have our protagonist running for his life, whoops that's not good.

Hikaru's POV

I'm currently running from the mob you call fangirls, the bane of my existence literally! I mean I am handsome it runs in the family! it's basically in our genes although sadly, someone skipped it how sad.

/Somewhere else/

"Achoo!"

"You okay coach? you don't have a cold do you?"

"Nah I'm fine" He reassured

"If you say so"

/ Present/

Crap! I can't hide here! My hair's a dead giveaway! It's basically saying.

"Hey, Hikaru's right over here! Begging you to pound on him ready for your hug"

ugh, damn hair! why can't I have mom's chocolate brown hair?! Why did I have to inherit almost everything from dad?! 😭😭😭

'Huh? A gym! I can definitely hide there!'

I ran to the gym opening the door without any thought and closing it with a loud bang, I slid to the floor in a panic with my back at the door I look at the small opening to see if they were still outside, while also trying to regain my breath. Not noticing the stares I have earned.

"Um, who are you?"

"Huh?" I turned my head to the right and saw a group of teenagers, staring at me. Jeez, hold your horses' fellows, shesh.

"HUH? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING HERE WITHOUT ANY CONSENT WHAT SO EVER?!" a bald teenager? asked me well more like demanded.

"YEAH, YEAH WHO ARE YOU ARE YOU HERE TO STEAL OUR PRECIOUS MANAGER?! WELL GUESS WHAT YOU AIN'T MEETING OUR GODDESS!" a short guy with his front hair bleached back the baldie.

I was about to open my mouth, but then from the corner of my eye, I could see the stupid squealing pigs AKA fangirls.

"Where do you think He went?"

"He went in this direction so Let's look around for a bit."

The bald-short duo was about to say something again before I interrupted them by pulling down with me as both my hands covered their mouths in a panic.

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

3rd's POV

'He's way too close! But now that I got a good look on him, HE'S HANDSOME AS FUCK! DAMMIT I'LL GO GAY BECAUSE OF HIM! the cologne tho ugh' nishinoya thought to himself blushing, as he shivered as he pleasingly sniffed Hikaru's hand that still covers his lower face.

Someone is starting to be a simp

'THE FUCK?! WHY THE HELL DOES HE SMELL SO GOOD?! IT'S DEFINITELY HIS COLOGNE I COULD GET USED TO THIS SCENT!' Tanaka screamed in his head blushing red.