[13]𝔘𝔨𝔞𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔶

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

"Separated by fate, hated by destiny, loved by their harmony!"

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

3rd's POV

Keishin walked towards the sly male of a cousin and stayed beside him in silence.

"What do you want?" Hikaru asked not bothering to look at his cousin.

"What can't I stay with my cute little cousin?" Keishin asked innocently.

"No❤️"

"Wha?!"

"I know you keishin, U need something from me what is it?" Hikaru finally glanced at his elder cousin.

"What do I only go to you when I'm in need?!" Keishin yelled in disbelief.

Hikaru gave him a flat bored stare and said

"Yes" bluntly at that.

".... Can you name a memory in where I came to you in need of help?! You don't have evidence!" Keishin yelled.

"Let's see, how about when I was in my first year in middle school, you called asking me urgently to come home when I had a very important test that day, I came home as soon as possible only to find out that you were in need of company because you were lonely.

oh and let's not forget the time when I was in my final year of middle school when I was just discharged from the hospital you came to me innocently asking if I was alright and later I found out that you were taking good care of me because you wanted to ask for money to buy what? Cigarettes of course.

Why did you not have money? Because Oji-chan found out about you started smoking and prohibited you from taking any money from the family bank account. And finally, disturbing my sleep and rehabilitation while I was in France because of what?

Because you can't handle the pressure of being a coach, In Oji-chan's case He'll call you a weakling. was that a good enough evidence keishin?"

Hikaru boredly gave keishin the stare, what kind of stare you might ask?

the I-Know-You-Don't-bother-With-filthy-lies or otherwise known to keishin as I'm-Done-with-your-bullshit stare.

"I-I-" Keishin shuttered as he tried to find an excuse only to find out he came up with none.

"So I'll ask again, what do you want?"

"...."

"What's going on with coach Ukai?" Hinata asked his lover ehem I mean partner.

"I don't know I haven't been paying attention! Boke!"

"Bakageyama!"

"Wow what a bunch of idiots, not being aware of your surroundings? well, I guess we can't blame these idiots I mean the only thing that floats in their mind is volleyball." Tsukishima remarked being the salty french fry he is.

"Nice one Tsuki" Yamaguchi snickered.

"Shut up Yamaguchi"

"Sorry Tsuki~"

"SALTYSHIMA!"

"they're talking about how the coach Ukai comes to Coach Hikaru for help for almost everything you consider petty" Sugawara chuckled as he walked over to the other first-year with Daichi by his side.

The team watched in interest.

"OHHHHH"

"so what do you need Keishin?" Hikaru asked with a rose eyebrow as he stared at his surprisingly quiet cousin.

".......eep at your house."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you. speak up keishin, or else you on your own~," Hikaru said, mischief in his eyes.

"I said Let me sleep at your house!" Keishin yelled unconsciously.

"....."

"Pff did auntie kick you out again?" Hikaru snickered.

"....."

"She did. what'd you do?"

"She said I was being too lazy."

"Pfff HAHHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT! but yeah you can crash at my place later."

"REALLY?! THANKS, HIKARU I OWE YOU A BUNCH!"

"no prob"

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

"I'm home and I brought someone with me"

"Hm welcome home Hika-chan~ oh who? Oh, keishin! Lovely to see you again dear! come on in!"

"Thank you for having me Oba-san I'm sorry to intrude."

"Oh, none sense your welcome all the time keishin-kun! Have seat on the sofa! Hika-chan why don't you say hi to your father before you take your night bath neh?"

"Oh where is he okaa-san?"

"In the living room, you too keishin be sure to greet him okay?"

"Hai oba-san."

"Hi Oji-chan"

"Yo tou-chan"

"Hm? Oh, Hika-chan welcome home! and Keishin hello to you too, got kicked out again? Fufufu" Hikaru and his father snickered, as the poor ukai sighed.

Let's just say in exchange for a roof above his head to sleep, he had to endure two cats teasing all night poor Keishin. 

-to be continued-

A.N: I'll be updating regularly as I could, after all, It's only a couple of edits but I shall make no promises 'kay? sorry for the short chapter It's only a small preview before the training camp begins...

Stay safe, don't overwork yerselves! always wash yer hands, and stay away from germs!

Also if you don't know I'm an author of 4 haikyuu books, I'd be very happy if you go check out my other books!

THANK YOU FOR READING, don't forget to vote and comment, follow me for new notifications and updates! until next time!

-AKAASHIMYHUSBAND(KODZUKEN)