[15]𝔇𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔨 𝔫' 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

"Missing you is an understatement"

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

3rd's POV

Hikaru sat beside Ennoshita as they were teaching the 2nd year duo their extra homework,

"Yeah, you multiply then divide it, and then you-" Hikaru was cut off when a blonde woman opened the door and said.

"Yo!"

"Saeko-nee-san!" Nishinoya yelled excitedly. Tanaka is following right after not so excited as Nishinoya though.

"Nee-san"

"Oh hi, Yuu! looking cool as always!"

"Thanks!" Nishinoya grinned.

"Hello dear brother!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"How rude I'm just here to borrow Hikaru-kun."

"What NO!" Tanaka yelled furrowing his eyebrows, the Tanaka sibling soon argued.

"Oh is it time already?"Hikaru asked out of the blue.

"Yeah let's go! the other coaches are already down there!" Saeko replied grinning happily.

"Alright, I'll leave this to you Ennoshita-kun, Suga-senpai can you teach Yuu-chan on my behalf he's almost done," Hikaru asked.

"Yeah sure but where are you going?"

"To meet with other coaches. Oh and I won't be sleeping here, I'm staying with the coaches!" Hikaru responds.

"Oi nee-san where are you guys going," Tanaka yelled.

"Somewhere where Little no-brain brothers like you are needed. Bleh!" Saeko stuck her tongue out just to annoy her brother,

"Why you!"

"hahaha, We're just going to someplace in which players such as yourselves are not allowed~" Hikaru responds to Tanaka, as she pushed Saeko by her shoulder gently.

"Eh?" they chorused.

"We'll be late later so make sure not to wait for us 'kay?" Hikaru said before closing the door.

"Okay?"

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

Hikaru's POV

Saeko and I walked down the stairs the reaching outside the school building there I saw other cars parked next to mine, with the other coaches bonding more like Ji-chan and Keishin throwing insults here and there.

"Oh you're here," Coach Yamiji said.

"About time!" Keishin grumbled, ignoring him I walked towards my old coach and said.

"Coach! We should use this time to catch up!" sliding my arm at his stiff shoulders.

"Sure that would be lovely." he smiled.

"Alright let's get this party started!"Saeko yelled.

"I'm riding with Hikaru on this one" Keishin declared getting a glare from Saeko.

"Hey, I was planning on riding with him!"

"You have your own car!"

And soon they argued as toddlers trap in an adult's body, sigh what did I do to deserve this, In the end.