[3]𝔊𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔫 𝔍𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔫

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

(A/N: I'm going to bless you with Kuroo in his erm how do you say this? Holy form?)

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

8 in the evening of Paris, France, on the other side of the world...

Hikaru's POV

I replayed the match with Karasuno against Seijoh. Even though I already watched it five times? but shhh.

'Huh, the hell?' A ticked mark formed itself right near eyebrows.

'Didn't Keishin noticed?!'

'By the looks of it and the way it still unhoned, he fuckin' didn't notice it!'

'oh my kami keishin, yer more blind than a bat!'

Writing notes as fast as my hands can write not caring if my penmanship was a beauty or not it won't matter If I can read it!

"Young lor-" I stood up quickly, turning around facing Lucas-nii.

"Lucas-nii! book me a flight!"

"Eh? Pardon me, young lord?" He blinked as I turned around and faced my desk clearing it putting the 3 notebooks full of stats of both the karasuno and seijoh team together before throwing them to the nearest black briefcase I had laying around.

"Book me a flight!"

"Um, w-where?"

"Japan of course!"

"Eh? you're returning home? but my lord your still under recovery!"

"That can wait!"

"My lord the master wouldn't approve of this!"

"Who cares?! he can lecture Keishin about it! It's the ugly crow's fault anyway! The way he coach is makin' me trembles in anger! I mean how blind can that ugly crow is?! and besides he asked help to coach the damn brats!"

"..."

'Of course, he'll throw Keishin-san off the bus'

I turned to Lucas who wore a deadpanned expression, I pointed at him and exclaimed.

"I know what yer thinkin' and of course I'll throw him under the bus!"

Lucas-nii sighed before bowing in respect as he took out his phone and turned around and called.

"Hello? Yes, good evening, I would like to book a ticket to japan under the name of Lord Hikaru, yes, first-class, yes, thank you, have a good night." I stared at him watching him flinch under my gaze, he turned around and said.

"They said they'll process everything for you, my lord."

"GREAT NOW THEN!" just then my stomach grumbled.

"..."

"..."

"I'll go start dinner" he smiled.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan"

he left the room, now that he's gone...

'GOSH, THAT WAS EMBARRASSING!'

I turned around, my eyes fell to my phone in the corner, snatching it from its charging cord, I looked towards the date and smirked.