[4] 𝔏𝔬𝔰𝔱

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady"

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

Hikaru's POV

{She has her head in her heart in a broken body never wrong but she always says sorry! takes the pain and throws away her pride, for a man with a hole in the middle of his chest, promising herself that she'll only see the best -}

I open my eyes as I turned off my alarm. good thing that sound wasn't the normal ring augh I hate that, like who wants to wake up at the sound of a stupid alarm? It's better to wake up with your favorite music playing!

doing my normal morning routine, I went downstairs after, walking to the kitchen, and saw my mother and Lucas-nii cooking, you can say they bonded a lot, I wonder when will Lucas-nii get a gf though? possibly a bf perhaps? while my father was reading some documents.

taking a seat, I greeted them.

"Morning Kaa-san, tou-san, Lucas-nii!"

"Morning hika. How'd you sleep?" kaa-san asked

"I slept great" I smiled.

"Young lord your hair is still untamed." Lucas-nii chuckled as I took a seat next to father pouting, Mom puts a bowl of rice in front of me as Lucas-nii proceeds to tame my 'untamable' bed hair while laughing at me.

Sigh, only he can tame it.

"Tell me hika are you still planning on doing that?" tou-san rosed his eyebrow at me, I smirked before smiling innocently.

"Of course, I'm having my revenge on that cute cousin of mine, hehe~ no one's interrupt my sleep without gettin' away with it unharmed Fufufu~" I ended my statement with an evil laugh receiving a bunch of sweat drops from both my parents. Lucas-nii's an exception he's already used to this.

"Make sure to take a pic of his expression okay?"

"Sure pops"

Both of us let an evil chuckle and smirk evilly as mother and Lucas-nii just laughed at us.

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

I walk towards Karasuno High my smirk easily drifted apart after I realize I'm currently lost.

"......"

'This is embarrassing' I sweatdrop.

Someone tapped my shoulder making me turn around and face the person, I opened my mouth but words got caught up in my throat when I noticed a beauty was in front of me.

'damn aphrodite was in a good mode when she sculptured this person's face!'

"Um, are you new?"

"h-hai" 'damn it! Why did you shutter Hikaru?!' I cursed myself as the beauty in front of me laughed gently before smiling.

"I can take you to the dean if you want" she smiled.

'I have been blessed'

"You don't have to"

"No please I insist" She smiled

"Then thank you!" I bowed to her.

"Please don't bow! please get up!"