[14]𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔞𝔪𝔭 &𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

" leave that ugly crow there Yuu-chan, Tanaka-kun"

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

Hikaru's POV

"Hika-chan wake up!" 

"Kaa-chan?"

"Hm u need to wake up now, it's late, it's already past 10."

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT?! PASSED 10?! WHERE'S KEISHIN?!" 

"Keishin? he went out already I think he went before the sun even rise." 

'That damn traitor you will pay keishin ukai! You damn Ugly crow!'

[Somewhere else]

"Achoo!" 

"Coach! are you alright?!"

"Yes I'm fine"

[Back to Hikaru]

"ugh! I'm so late! Damn that keishin!" I cursed as I hurried down the stairs, ugh!

"Oi Hikaru!"

"Nani Tou-san? I'm in kind of a hurry! I hope I can at least catch the bus to the train station! Ugh, curse that Keishin! curse that ugly crow! Tokyo's hours away UGH he will pay!" I scowled.

"As much as I would love to hear continue cursing the damn grandson look-alike of Coach Ikkie, your car's here."  Dad sighed, shaking his head at me.

My attention was soon drawn to the last part of the sentence.

"My what?"

"Your car's here, It got delivered this 7 in the morning." 

"Did you just say my car arrived?" I asked slowly.

"Yep, It's in front of the house, and be careful driving it hika-chan," Dad said giving me my keys, before walking away.

'MY CAR'S HERE!' 

a happy grin made its way to my face as I ran outside the door but not before saying goodbye of course.

" THANK YOU, I'LL GET GOING NOW!" I yelled.

"Be careful!" Is what I received from my mother-dearest and father-the-best!

As I ran outside I found myself staring at my beautiful baby, a black Lamborghini. 

(A/n: check above for the picture, remember it doesn't belong to me... lab u reader) 

Ah, my beautiful baby! Where did this came from u ask? Simple from my uncle in the Nekomata side, dad's cousin! I got it as a gift! 

well, what do you expect when you're the youngest of the loaded nekomata family? You'll be spoiled as hell! Especially if you're the first grandkid and first nephew.

 Can you believe him I let him stay at my house for the night because he got kicked out of his own house well it was his fault auntie kicked him out but still! he had the audacity to not even bothering to wake me up! When I was up all night perfecting a couple of training methods we could use for the team to improve! He didn't bother to even wake me up!